Post Some [H]ard [H]istory images.

Killer[MoB]

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2008
How about some screen shots or pics or other images with some description of what it's all about.

I'll start off showing the Stanford updates where we took over the #1 spot from TER in Folding@Home v1 on 4/23/2001. Back then 1 unit = 1 point. CPU Days and CPU Hours was FUBAR. The important number was UNITS.

1209_0423.jpg

1808_0423.jpg

Here's some Genome@Home stuff:

The Genome team banner.
Elephantteam2.jpg

Here's a view of Larry's [H] Genome stats page. (me with the Superman icon.)
804GenomeDayTotal.jpg

This is a shot of Statsman were we were oh so close to getting the blue line. June of 2001.
inevitability.jpg

This is a shot of Statsman's future totals chart after a Elephant Dump. April of 2001.
kickingbutt.gif

keep them coming!!!

you all were dorks back then :p

My wife passes me in F@H v1.
DebiWins.jpg

This is where I passed jkstang for 2nd on the team in the current version of folding stats. Feb of 2003. I'm 60 spots lower than that now.
killertakes2nd.jpg

50000 points and 20 computers @ home for me. My wife had 13 at one time so that was 33 in the house during the period of time when delta fans were king.....it was a tad noisy around here. HUH? Can you speak a little louder?
50K.jpg

This is were Stanford retroactively changed the value of a chewy work unit after complaints. It was taking a AthlonXP @ 1752 mhz about 14.6 hours to complete so they bumped it up to 5 points from 4 and everyone was ecstatic.
ProteinASpike.jpg

This shows us barely getting to 500,000 ahead of OCAU. Notice the average value of the work units we had done at the time was ~1.76.
hard500k.jpg

My first 50K. Check out all the geezers at the top. 2/20/2003

50000k.jpg

My first million. Gives you an idea of how dominate MidnightFreak and BrianTaylor were in such a short period of time. 7/27/2004

1MillionPts.jpg

[H]ard FAD Team circa 2/24/03

fad02_24_03.jpg

My #1 claim to fame, thanks to MF is was short lived but fun while it lasted. 7/11/2003

Team33_Fah_1_071103.jpg

Team33_Folding_1_071103.jpg

These pictures are gems. On one submitted by pageian I was under 471,647 pts and in 24th position on the team. Now I'm trying to fold my way back to 28th with 1,200,000 pts.

Keep 'em coming!

These are great, as all the crap we give to Moose about not being able to run F@H at work, there he was up in the top 20. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
These are great, as all the crap we give to Moose about not being able to run F@H at work, there he was up in the top 20. :D

lol, yeah it's hard to believe but Moosie was once a big producer of something other than Moose droppings... :D

pageian said:
lol, yeah it's hard to believe but Moosie was once a big producer of something other than Moose droppings... :D

No kidding, he hasn't even doubled his score since 2003! :p

I never thought to take a screenshot at any point of where I stand, but I've been in the horde top 100 since early 2003. I've slowly been moving up the ranks since then, to 48th. Back in those days, I think I had 4-7 machines folding and stalled around 85th if I remember right.

OCAUpocalypse3.jpg

This was posted by Andy back in the day when we floored past OCAU! Those were the good old days.

I used to have all of the various pics of what went back and forth, but it looks as though they are now gone :(

Here's one from June 8, 2004 sorted by weekly totals. Check out MF, it's just sick....he was doing 85,000+ more ppw than the next closest to him. Eat your heart out FLECOM. :p

day_total.jpg

p[H]ant0m said:

Damn right... I was the original Marty. :eek:

AtomicMoose said:
Damn right... I was the original Marty. :eek:

Ya know... that's not something I'd be owning up to voluntarily. :p

p[H]ant0m said:
Ya know... that's not something I'd be owning up to voluntarily. :p

He is a cheap imitation, not capable of living up to my legacy. :p

That sounds pretty conceited...LOL

AtomicMoose said:

Hmm... this is the lesser of two evils, though, in one corner we have the first ever [H]ardTard, and in the other, we have the MooseDropping King.... It's a tough call. :D

AtomicMoose said:

That sounds pretty conceited...LOL

Just wait.... next 24-48 hours gonna be good.

p[H]ant0m said:
Hmm... this is the lesser of two evils, though, in one corner we have the first ever [H]ardTard, and in the other, we have the MooseDropping King.... It's a tough call. :D

He's not the first, he's just the first to *Officially* hold the title.

AtomicMoose said:
Damn right... I was the original Mary. :eek:
That's how we'll always remember you!

I'm going to have to dig around find a screen cap of the genome stats I took just before they screwed everything up.

Back