Post the ugliest retail case.

I like the cat, it's cute. I wouldn't mind having a neko case for LAN parties. :D

I'd love to get one of those Penguin cases for a little Linux server though. :D

I still say nothing beats the fuggly Alienware cases and the idiots that would pay $250 (I've some guy get one for that much) for it.

I'm going to have to agree: the iMac that looks akin to a table lamp is the most fugly case...followed by the Thermaltake Xasers and NZXT Guardian's.

*pats chieftech dragon*

Call me crazy but any case that has more than one neon or LED is the ugliest. There are a ton but I just found one, that describes them all.
Fugly

Major_A said:
Call me crazy but any case that has more than one neon or LED is the ugliest. There are a ton but I just found one, that describes them all.
Fugly

Good God!

Thats one ugly mother f'er

imagine the cable clutter without placing a single item in there.

if you find apples to be ugly, then so is this one :

prd_1071.jpg

LyCoS said:
if you find apples to be ugly, then so is this one :

prd_1071.jpg

I like the g5 style cases.. heck I like the G5 case.

Its that wannabe lamp that just looks ugly to me. Add those stupid clear speakers and goofy no button mouse, and you got one fugly setup, IMHO.

ProjektJ said:
This thread is funny, you guys are dissing BOXES. And a lot of you are grown, married men. I could arguably say that most of your wives are uglier than any case you've shown here. And tell me any other case that is made of aluminum, has a completely tool-less design, uses 120mm fans, has an array of leds on the front in 7 different colors, and has a built in LCD.

And you, being the mature adult you are, come into a thread , one of thousands in a COMPUTER forum frequented heavily by people who mod their Computer CASES, and in your infinite maturity and wisdom, find it necessary to flame every single poster in the thread (and in the effort, you actually used the word dissing to tell someone that their vocabulary is immature).
Way to go old man, you certainly lead by example and you are a role model for all of us.

Anything not made by Antec and not in beige or black. So yes... quite a bit of Antec's own line is fugly. :)

those power rangers/ transformer cases are so frickin ugly... Even my mom laughed at them when I went to microcenter.

ProjektJ said:
This thread is funny, you guys are dissing BOXES. And a lot of you are grown, married men. I could arguably say that most of your wives are uglier than any case you've shown here. And tell me any other case that is made of aluminum, has a completely tool-less design, uses 120mm fans, has an array of leds on the front in 7 different colors, and has a built in LCD.

Get a life. I love this thread. There are some hideous ones. Your just made cause you bought one of these worthless things.

May I present you some fucking ugly cases...

http://store1.yimg.com/I/xoxide_1806_8256669

I mean REALLY whoever would take this piece of shit to a LAN party should be duct-taped and burned in his chair. The case itself might as well be dropped off of a building and smashed into millions of pieces. What a worthless design and terrible marketing concept.
Who really wants a SpiderMan PC? I sure as hell don't and neither should you. Not that there is anything wrong with Spiderman but what does Spiderman have to do with PCs? Really?

Ooh and lookie what we have here! It's out of this fucking world!
http://store1.yimg.com/I/xoxide_1807_46677644

This specimin makes me want to vomit. Smiling alien faces on a case... How original!
Hmm I happen to remember the "Alien Head" went out of style like 10 years ago. It's not like your computer or what's inside it is soo powerful that it deems it from another planet. This design is not only ugly but it's gawdy with it's alien-like childish design. I can't believe somebody actually sat down and designed this piece of shit!

Leave the alien components and design to Alienware.

Whatever happened to the Desktop computer case?
Todays case designs suck. There are too many copies out there of other cases. Geeze how many Chenbro, Cheming, Antec, then Thermaltake cases do we need to all look alike yet have a different face plate? Where's the creativity?

Note from FLECOM: Do not hotlink images, host them yourself

fox, or someone, I did a google image search for "beige computer box" and it was one of the results.

I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but I think that this case sucks. I think its because it holds none of the functionality I look for in a case, nor is it really modable.

Back