Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

hmm..well..im assuming your gfx is a 128 version...so that could be it..but you certainly have me beat in the cpu dept..and yes my gfx is oc'd..but it wasnt in when i ran the test...i dont know why..but it wont run when it is..and i too have the free version..and it was at default settings when i ran it

[Retaliation] said:
hmm..well..im assuming your gfx is a 128 version...so that could be it..but you certainly have me beat in the cpu dept..and yes my gfx is oc'd..but it wasnt in when i ran the test...i dont know why..but it wont run when it is..and i too have the free version..and it was at default settings when i ran it

Yeah I have the 128MB Version. Had to cut back on something to save $$. O'well. I'll play around with the settings on my card/CPU and see if I can get anymore out of it.
All in All in plays games smoothly and with everything on High, so I am not complaining :-D

[Retaliation] said:

well if yourcard won't run when it's overclock in 3dmark's.. it isn't stable hehe

Please vote you guys!

This poll will determine how I enter graphics cards that have been modded into antother better graphics card.

Right now the vote is 11-10 in favor of "Always list it as the card it was originally".

I would really like a more resounding victory for one of the choices than 11-10.

11-10 tells me that half the people will be pissed and the other half will be pleased, and I don't want to divide you guys like that! I want everybody to laugh, sing, overclock and be happy.

In answer Atragon's question.

Yes it is possible, but if you look at the last link posted it counts how many graphics cards of each type there are. All the cards that there are 10 or more of have been averaged except for the 9700 Pro's because even though there is 11 on the list, I only have overclock data for like 6 cards.

However because I am here to please, just ask me which card you want an average of and I will send it to you!

I am great.

aZn_plyR said:
well if yourcard won't run when it's overclock in 3dmark's.. it isn't stable hehe
well..i can oc it in 03..not 05...so my faith is with my BFG card..not 3dmark..dont assume that what futuremark makes is the "all mighty" of programs..its far from it..yes its the "standard"...but it has along way to go befor its where it should be in term of honest stability..and true benchmarks

mentok1982 said:
In answer Atragon's question.

Yes it is possible, but if you look at the last link posted it counts how many graphics cards of each type there are. All the cards that there are 10 or more of have been averaged except for the 9700 Pro's because even though there is 11 on the list, I only have overclock data for like 6 cards.

However because I am here to please, just ask me which card you want an average of and I will send it to you!

I am great.

Sorry, I must not have phrased that clearly, I didn't mean the clockspeed averages, I meant the average 3dMark score for each type of card, as well as the global average.

abudhu said:
Yeah I have the 128MB Version. Had to cut back on something to save $$. O'well. I'll play around with the settings on my card/CPU and see if I can get anymore out of it.
All in All in plays games smoothly and with everything on High, so I am not complaining :-D
blah..no worries bud...you have a fine system going...dont think because 3dmark gives you a score that your not happy with its your system thats at fault...you got a nice box there

sapphire9800pro flashed to XT 128m and OC@425/378 w/ ZM80HD
1027954-4fcqZIsoZm.JPG

I love near full screen images...

Because cropping/reducing is such a pain in the ass. :rolleyes: :D

Update! Tried some minor over clocking. 9800 pro @ 415/351 ( ram doesn't seem to want to go over 350 with out a fight, think some ram sinks would allow me to get to 360ish? )

2324 :cool:

abudhu said:
I love near full screen images...

Because cropping/reducing is such a pain in the ass. :rolleyes: :D

Because alt-Print Screen is such an obscure, undocumented feature.

BTW - I was working on cranking out a good score when I decided to own up to what many people probably aren''t going to admit.

First off, I'm a little late in the game. Apparently my zip code is new and doesn't appear in some master database somewhere. In short, Futuremark couldn't take my online order for the $9.95 upgrade until I called them and had them override thier POS (point of sale, not piece of ...) system.

So, back on target. I realized that I was probably going to be able to push into the top 40 on the list with a little extra tweaking (air cooled with a 6800GT), but already I'm seeing some pretty noticable artifacting with just moderately-aggressive OC'ing. What surprises me is how much shimmer and instability the 3DMark05 test seems to tolerate. I can easily go 500 points beyond acceptable image quality and still finish the test and post a score.

I'm thinking 3DMark05 is fine for making generalizations about cards and systems at stock speeds, but in OC'ing terms, the software simply doesn't know when enough is enough.

And for the record, I don't normally OC my 6800GT.

Well I usually don't require proof to get on the list but for DGREG I will make an exception. I am going to PM him asking politely for proof.

I mean I can't let someone I never heard of waltz in and take the top spot without some proof.

EDIT:

We have 282 scores now. Maybe after everyone gets their new graphics cards in their rig we will see some new users appearing on our little thread here!

Hopefully we can get 18 more and reach the magic 300 mark!!

[Retaliation] said:
smoke some more..then you will come back to reality ;)

I was making fun of DGREG and his score with no proof. My (real) scores are backed up with links.

I didnt take a screen shot last time I tested, but I lowered my vid card speeds a bit since the last test. Anyways, here it is:
3dmark.jpg

Link? Because you certainly didn't get that with the specs in your sig

Yes, I certainly did my friend. :p

DGREG said:
I didnt take a screen shot last time I tested, but I lowered my vid card speeds a bit since the last test. Anyways, here it is:
3dmark.jpg

The screenshot you submitted is no proof at all. Not the with the specs in your sig. Your probably running 3dmark 03 with higher resolutions.

Wow, you're completely right. Thats so stupid, I got the mirror right from the futuremark 3dmark05 page :mad: I'll have my new scores up shortly!

Also, I could use some help. The reason I lowered my vid card speeds in the first place is that if I overclock any more than about 20Mhz, when im playing CS:S, the whole system will just freeze, and all I can do is power it off :( Any idea why this is happening? Do i need to up the voltage to my vpu? I OC it using ATI Tool. I tried omega drivers, but they just made everything much slower. Help plz?

I entered the first SLI 3DMark05 score I have seen into the list today.

Score#--User-------Score--Card--------------OC
1----------Manoj-----8,620---6800 GT SLI---350/1000

So that is how I will posting cards that are SLI. The OC should be the same on both cards.

DGREG said:
3dmark.jpg

Oh here's my screenshot too :rolleyes:
3dmark.jpg

LMAO

Manoj has updated his score after overclcoking both of his 6800 GT's to 400/1100 in his SLI system.
The score is causing a funny feeling in my pants......10,200!!!

Link to his post with his 3DMark scores.

Relax it was a mistake, its kind of pathetic you took the time to take a screen shot in an attempt to "make fun of" me.

DGREG said:
Relax it was a mistake, its kind of pathetic you took the time to take a screen shot in an attempt to "make fun of" me.

What was a mistake? You mean that you're telling people your 3dMark2003 score? I assume thats what you're talking about since 1 your ss doesnt look like 2005, 2 I just took your ss and pasted a fake score on it, to show how worthless screenshots are to begin with.

I think we all need to get off this DGREG (he has suffered enough) topic and get back to what's really important.

Cold hard data! Let's see those scores people!

I'm ranked #46 with my superior rig! No way Im not havin that. Everyone is goin down now.

New Score at 540/590 = 6045

Now put me back on that first page damn it!

Back