Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

Could you post a compare to link instead for those of us who can't afford their service? I admit I'm kind of curious to see the specifics on that one.

54YW4T said:
mine works. Does it?
Yours is the only one I have any troubles with because it requires me to have an account and to log in. The others all work for me without a hitch. The difference is, those are "compare" links which I guess don't require you to have an account, but, yours is a more direct link which does require it.

EDIT: Sorry, got them switched in my head. It's Rof_lmao's link that doesn't work for me.

Nazo said:
Yours is the only one I have any troubles with because it requires me to have an account and to log in. The others all work for me without a hitch. The difference is, those are "compare" links which I guess don't require you to have an account, but, yours is a more direct link which does require it.

EDIT: Sorry, got them switched in my head. It's Rof_lmao's link that doesn't work for me.

right... :)

Peeps - just in general - remember to cut and paste the "compare URL" into these posts. Do not use the URL out of your browser locator bar... that will not work. Here's an example from my project details:

Compared Project Info
Name l33tmag
Description .:.DFI LanParty UT SLI-D (bios 623-3) .:. A64 3700+ (KAB2E 3.0ghz @ 1.52v) .:. Corsair TWINX2048-C2Pro (273*9/10 @ 2.5-3-3-6 1t) .:. 2x BFG OC 7800GTX256 .:. Karajan Audio .:. 2x 300gig Barracuda 7200.8 .:. SilverStone ST65ZF .:. Koolance pc3-725bk + DangerDen blocks.:.
Date 2005-11-19
User 3131921
Compare URL » http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1462731

so it's at the bottom of the project details.

arr4ws said:
got 6403 stock card
Thank you. Thank you very much. That makes me feel so much better. d-:

osalcido said:
got 5049 on my new 6800GS is this about right?
You know, if you want to have an answer to a question like that, there's this real handy thread here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=813955&page=1&pp=40 All you have to do is look at the list and look at the average scores for your particular card to get a rough idea of what to expect.

Ok, sarcasm aside for a second, as you'll see if you do look at that, your score is a bit low. What are the system specs? It's not the system in your signature is it? Because that one has a 7800 series card, so I figure unless you broke it, you're not sticking a 6800 series card in there.

ocresults.jpg

Nazo said:
You know, if you want to have an answer to a question like that, there's this real handy thread here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=813955&page=1&pp=40 All you have to do is look at the list and look at the average scores for your particular card to get a rough idea of what to expect.

uh theres like 2 6800GS card scores there and i have no idea if they are overclocked XFX or PNY cards or the regular eVga like I have

mentok1982 said:
Those 512 MB GTX scores look really nice.
Maybe I won't go Cross Fire after all....

I have 1,379 scores now and I plan to update the list tomorrow night.

So after work on the 22nd I was going to update the list, but my parents surprised me and
took me shopping and to diner after work for my birthday (23) which actually occurs on the 26th.

And I just home from working on the 23rd even though right now it is the 24th.
I will try to update the list later today after I sleep.
I don't what is going on for me and family, I know we are eating thanksgiving day diner,
I don't know when though.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1476916 10390. This is with the default coolbit auto detect of 635/1.85. 100% artifact free and stable this way. I haven't tested any higher but did test out 650/1.9 (in coolbits, not sure of artifacts or stability) and it did pass. I know that my CPU score is being held back about 500 points because of this Razer Copperhead mouse and it's drivers. My CPU is also a poor overclocker so I'm CPU limited in these synthetic benchmarks. Game performance has been great so far though.

peacetilence said:
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1476916 10390. This is with the default coolbit auto detect of 635/1.85. 100% artifact free and stable this way. I haven't tested any higher but did test out 650/1.9 (in coolbits, not sure of artifacts or stability) and it did pass. I know that my CPU score is being held back about 500 points because of this Razer Copperhead mouse and it's drivers. My CPU is also a poor overclocker so I'm CPU limited in these synthetic benchmarks. Game performance has been great so far though.

So...boot up, kill all the razer progs running in the background (like 3 of em or more) then unplug the mouse. I have a razer mouse as well.

edit: good core there, my core fails 635 in coolbits ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Well I have some good news...

All the scores have been added to the spreadsheet, so it is up to date.
We have 1,400 scores now! Awesome.

Bad news is I have to get up at 3AM tomorrow because I work at 4AM.
So I have to go to bed now.
I need to take the screenshots and post them tomorrow sometime.

Sorry everyone.

1,400 scores. Well that feels good.
We have a new single card score leader. Congrats Mr. Werrrd!

AMD Athlon 64 FX 57 (stock) W/ Some Hugantic Thermaltake Heatpipe Heatsink
ASUS A8N SLI Premium
OCZ 4x 512mb Dual Channel Gold EL 2-2-2-5 2 GB
Seagate 80 GB Sata W/ NCQ
MSI NX7800GTX
Antec 550 Pure Power
X-Fi Fata1ity

There, i set my bios the way it should be, with ram timings running the way ocz states, and oced the cpu to 2.94ghz, and oced the vid card with D.O.T, and scored a fair bit better as you can see, also my cpu multiplier wasnt running at the right number... so i got the new bios for my board.

Back