Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

Just got the new rig 3 days ago. Yay! TOY! :D

Everything is running at factory specs right now. But in a little while I plan on seeing if I can OC that 3700 to FX-55 speeds.

wow theres my score :D

its a stock eVga 6800GS what app will detect the speed of the core/mem?

now 'z indoor temp falls into 20-25,overclocked a bit then got a a little higher...sorry about tat u hv 2 renovate again :D
3Dmark05_03_yPvlUiuxXDDI.jpg

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.
I am 23 years young now.

Funny, according to a show I saw on the Discovery channel years ago, the world was
suppose to end right before my 21st birthday.

Maybe....it did!

Ok, WTF am I doing wrong here? I just put a new Zelman cooler on my 6600GT and OCed it to 605MHz core and 1.20GHz memory, and I STILL am not breaking 4K points in 3DMark 05.

My card is running at the highest clocks for a 6600GT on the list, and the highest I'm geting is 3861 (in need of a score update btw) when there are cards clocked lower than mine getting higher scores :confused:

Unknown-One said:
Ok, WTF am I doing wrong here? I just put a new Zelman cooler on my 6600GT and OCed it to 605MHz core and 1.20GHz memory, and I STILL am not breaking 4K points in 3DMark 05.

My card is running at the highest clocks for a 6600GT on the list, and the highest I'm geting is 3861 (in need of a score update btw) when there are cards clocked lower than mine getting higher scores :confused:

What graphics driver do you use?
Is the driver set at high performance or quality/high quality?
Do you have AA AF turned on or maybe v-sync turned on?
Programs or processes running in the background?
Spyware/adware running?
Virus checker/firewall running?
Did you disconnect from the net? (pulled out the cable)

Any or all of these might slow you down.

A driver that is very fast for me is Nvidia Forceware 77.77 whql

A64 3000+ Venice @ 314x9 2828MHz
2x 512mb CH-5 @ 200MHz
Single Evga 7800gt 630(+50delta) core /1290 memory *voltmodded*
*all air cooled*

Wolfkin said:
1. What graphics driver do you use?
2. Is the driver set at high performance or quality/high quality?
3. Do you have AA AF turned on or maybe v-sync turned on?
4. Programs or processes running in the background?
5. Spyware/adware running?
6. Virus checker/firewall running?
7. Did you disconnect from the net? (pulled out the cable)

Any or all of these might slow you down.

A driver that is very fast for me is Nvidia Forceware 77.77 whql
1. nVidia Forceware - whql 81.85
2. Everything is turned down for 3DMark
3. no
4. even shut down explorer
5. Totaly clrean system (just reinstalled a couple weeks ago)
6. Shut them down.
7. I did disconnect.

initial_f said:

Thanks.
That is what happens when I get interrupted when updating the scores.
His score was pasted in the new spot, but the score was not changed.
His score is 3,295.

The thread got a little bit over-moderated, so I'm bringing this back up out of the confusion of the last page.
Unknown-One said:

Any help guys?

3dMark05 11,396*
3dMark03 27,986*
3dMark01 27,760*

* = using 81.94 drivers @ 2.4GHz

3dMark05 12,441
this new run was done using 81.95s @ 2.76GHz

VoodooPC Hexx
Athlon64 4000+ san diego
2gb corsair 3500 pro LL
A8N32 SLI deluxe
evga GF7800 GTX 512

Unknown-One said:
The thread got a little bit over-moderated, so I'm bringing this back up out of the confusion of the last page.
Any help guys?
Might be helpful to know some system specs. Are you seeing jerking in games btw?

Nazo said:
Might be helpful to know some system specs. Are you seeing jerking in games btw?

Video Card Specs:
Core: 6600GT
vRAM: 128MB
Slot Type: AGP 8x

Video Driver Version: 81.95
Core Clock: 605 MHz
Mem Clock: 1.20 GHz

Processor Specs:
Name: Athlon 64 3000+
Core: NewCastle
Socket: 754
Multi: 10x
FSB: 235 MHz
Core Clock: 2.35 GHz

RAM Specs
Amount: 1024MB
Frequency: 235MHz (DDR 470)
Ratio: 1:1

Everything runs great. Doom 3, Quake 4, and Need for Speed:MW all fly (and even FEAR runs well). I just cant figure out why my 3DMark Score is comeing up so low while running 605MHz on the core! :confused:

Really, it all looks just fine. Only thing I can think of is to ask about settings like fastwrites/etc and is your memory in 1T or 2T mode (though I don't think that would affect your scores so much.) Beyond that, I have no idea.

Unknown-One said:
Any help guys?

Change your quality settings to high performance from the default quality setting if you havent already. Also make sure you are not running global AA or Ansio Settings and that vsynch is disabled. Also I noticed before I sold my 6600 GT that the latest drivers actually hurt performance considerably. I found best results with 7.7.7.7

new record high for me!!!
10,822 that "should" put me at the top for single card!!

Having trouble getting it submitted right now, but I WILL NOT close 3dmark05 until I get a link!!

Clocks on the card where at 620/1800 using 81.95 drivers with one single 512MB GTX.

EDIT: I keep getting a submission failed error...
and the 3dmark site is going damn slow for me, maybe trouble with the servers?

EDIT #2: GOT IT!!

here is the compare link
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1500699

Anime_Fan said:
I had that happen to me yesterday a couple times. Probably just a busy server or something.
yeah that's what I figured, I got it to finally submit though, after about 20 minutes of trying or so

7942 That's at all stock speeds. I've run it with my OC but I don't have the score, I'll have to try again.

Back