Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

plywood99 said:
Mentok, that is awesome dude. Have a beer on me. Seriously, pm me and I'll hook you up with some Amber Bocks. Major kudos on the time involved in that...

Sorry man, I don't ingest alcohol of any kind...ever.
Thanks for the offer though, it is the thought that counts. ;)

Warrior said:
mentok when you counted the cards by members.. you didnt count 2 for a person with SLI did you?!.. :D

Depends on what graph/list you are speaking of.
The graph that is labeled as "Current Gen Cards Owned by [H]ard|Forum Users" is by the card and
for every SLI score I have tallied two cards. That graph has never made an appearance here in
this thread and I decided to include it this time. I have yet to post it in the thread it belongs in, but I will.
It is supposed to demonstrate how many cards of each card type we are buying and since I have kept
the older graphs it is easy to see distinct trends occuring.
ATI will get its chance to catch up if Cross Fire ever really gets rolling.

Here is the thread that graph really belongs in.

Budwise said:
How the heck did someone hit 10,700 with a 7800 GT?

That was a mistake on my part. I just corrected it.
All the average scores for the 7800 GT are accurate though, I just forgot to add the word "SLI" to that score.

And to the rest of you who showed your support for me and my work in that last dozen or so posts...

Thank you very much.:D

The thread has been stickied before, but for one reason or another it never stays stickied.
I had it stickied maybe for a month back when we hit 1,000 scores.
If you would like to see the thread stickied please write your local Video Card admin and ask nicely.
No reason for me to constantly badger them, this thread belongs to you as much as it does to me.

New score of 7429
Using Cat 5.13 I was able to squeeze out 19 mhz out of the core @599 and 16 mhz out of the memory @637 but anything after that i would get artifacts or it would lock up :(

Mentok great job on the list and graphs :cool:

mentok1982 said:
The thread has been stickied before, but for one reason or another it never stays stickied.
I had it stickied maybe for a month back when we hit 1,000 scores.
If you would like to see the thread stickied please write your local Video Card admin and ask nicely.
No reason for me to constantly badger them, this thread belongs to you as much as it does to me.
Erm, not video card manufacturer related. Stickiness is determined by forum mods. I know they choose not to support 3DMark because it's scores are not entirely objective and because synthetic benchmarks aren't exactly accurate indicators of real results. Personally I feel that they just should stick a big disclaimer in the first post or something because while not 100% accurate, they definitely help us a lot.

Tigerblade said:
The first 240 scores are missing on the link in the first post.......

Or am I just blind?

I fixed it. My bad...but ya know it was like 3:03 AM when I changed the 1-240 pic.

MrSlacker said:
Thats what you get for owning P4 ;) :p

Sad part is i'm within 200points of a P4 3.4EE @ 3.6 with a 7800GT, 2gb DDR400, i thought the EE would get atleast 500 more points, bummer

I guess its not bad for a CPU over a year old, still beats a A64 at multitasking (non-dual core) :cool:

Think i'll be using it till the quad-cores debut in 2007

3dmark05.jpg

13811 - but I can't publish since my FX-60 is "unknown" as a CPU

FX-60 @2.81 / 7800GTX SLI @491/1350 81.98

9829 when not overclocked, and 9812 when 475/1170 ?

My comp is in my sig... I feel like I should be getting at least 10 000...

wes337 said:
I had a giant fan next to my computer, so I turned it off and got 9869...?
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1704705

Several variables can affect your score. A difference of 50 isn't much especially if you have a bunch background applications running.

Even though coolbits can accept an overclock it doesn't mean the card will handle it well. If you're getting a lower score with that overclock it usualy means the card is being pushed too far. Try to lower either the core or memory and run it again. One or both may be causing this. But generaly that means your core is being pushed too much.

eVGA 7800GTX 256MB w/ ACS3 (modded w/ Thermalright V-1 Ultra); ForceWare 81.98

Stock (470MHz/1.2GHz) - 7022 marks
OCd (525MHz/1.29GHz) - 7405 marks

EDIT: scores using the Z-Tweaked 82.12 drivers

Stock (470MHz/1.2GHz) - 8154 marks
OCd (525MHz/1.29GHz) - 8918 marks

these drivers are beautiful! definately worth checking out :cool:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1301

eVGA 7800GT CO 256-P2-N517-AX
stock cores are 468 MHz / 1096 MHz

anybody else have this same model and what were u able to push it up to?

7012 3DMark05 Score

Specs:
AMD Athlon64-3700 (socket754)
ATI X850XT-PE
2x 512 Kingston Ram
GA-K8NS Pro motherboard
Liquid cooled
everything running at stock speeds

NortHWizarD said:
Liquid cooled
everything running at stock speeds
ROFL! You're kidding right? Why hook up liquid cooling to run stuff at stock? Actually, on a serious note for a moment, I'm kind of wondering why your score is a few hundred points higher than usual when you did no overclocking whatsoever?

AMD 64 3700+ San Diego Socket 939
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
Corsair XMS C2PT (2x512mb)
EVGA 7800GT CO (470/1100 stock, 508/1200 oc)

Back