Post your Christmas / Holiday 2008 setup!

JDM_WAAAAT

Limp Gawd
I just rearranged everything because we put our Christmas Trees up, so I had to condense my crap. (Now I have two comps on one desk outputting sound through one set of mediocre speakers... ugh. I kind of like the comps right next to each other though.)

The rig on the left's specs are in my sig, the other is a new one I am trying to get rid of.

CPU: AMD Athlon x2 3800+ @ 2.6ghz
Motherboard: Zotac AM2+ GeForce 8200
GPU: ATI HD2400 Pro // Nvidia 8200
RAM: 2 x 1GB DDR2 Corsair XMS2 880 @ 4-4-4-12-1T
Case: Antec Mini P180B White
HDD: 1 x 160GB WD

2008ChristmasWorkstation006.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation005.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation007.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation004.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation003.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation002.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation011.jpg

Lightly modded - No HDD brackets or mounting hardware

MiniP180013.jpg

MiniP180007.jpg

With stock cooler and Old wiriing jobbie

MiniP180008.jpg

Star Wars / Star Trek Tree

Sorry for the crappy pics, just got a Kodak 1093 and I'm working out some things with it.

2008ChristmasWorkstation008.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation009.jpg

2008ChristmasWorkstation010.jpg

And if it seems to be a mess, I just got back from germany / czech rep. and my stuff is everywhere. Post if you want full size shots, I have many more awesome pics.

Germany1663.jpg

Germany1984.jpg

Germany1618.jpg

Germany1489.jpg

What I got out of pics: you have a rubber snake on your window and a lot of deodorant on your desk.

I just got back from germany. I really want you guys to post your setups, though.

I just got back from germany. I really want you guys to post your setups, though.

I really don't know what the point of this thread is. Most people are not going to have their setups near a tree. I guess I can see a point to it if people decorated their setups with holiday stuff (i.e. lights, tinsel, etc.), but i don't think you are going to find many takers.

I really don't know what the point of this thread is. Most people are not going to have their setups near a tree. I guess I can see a point to it if people decorated their setups with holiday stuff (i.e. lights, tinsel, etc.), but i don't think you are going to find many takers.

Mmmm, okay. Whatever. I just meant post your setup as of recently. (Ya know, during the holiday season) It doesn't have to be anything too special, I know you guys love to show off.

hehe nice pictures. its sad but xmas over here is just putting a 14-20 inch tree on a table and handing out money

awesome pictures once again

As soon as I get some of the crap cleared I will post some.... :D

as soon as I leave college and go home for Christmas Break I will post my official Christmas setup at home

Star Wars / Star Trek Tree

2008ChristmasWorkstation008.jpg
I've got a bunch of those Hallmark Star Trek ornaments in my tree, too. I even have the original one from 1992: Shuttlecraft Galileo. Everything still works, including the lights and Spock's voice saying "Shuttlecraft to Enterprise, Shuttlecraft to Enterprise... Spock here... Happy Holidays... Live long and prosper!" I play it at least 5 times every day while my tree is up. :p

That is badass. :D. Thnx for the pic(s).

I have them full size if you want them.

I've got a bunch of those Hallmark Star Trek ornaments in my tree, too. I even have the original one from 1992: Shuttlecraft Galileo. Everything still works, including the lights and Spock's voice saying "Shuttlecraft to Enterprise, Shuttlecraft to Enterprise... Spock here... Happy Holidays... Live long and prosper!" I play it at least 5 times every day while my tree is up. :p

Dude, I have that one too! It still works great!!!!! bottom of this pic

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/logandoan/workstation/2008ChristmasWorkstation010.jpg

my christmas gift to myself... an x58 build in a clear case with lots of UV.

core i7 920
msi eclipse
cm v8 cooler
3x1gb gskill 9-9-9-24 1600
areca arc-1200 caching raid controller
2x raptor-x raid0
1x seagate 500gb 7200.11
xion supernova 1kw psu (same hardware as kingwin)
sunbeam 9bay case

adding my gtx260s and x-fi when I get done with ocing.

x58b7.jpg

Thanks... I was aiming for a clear case with lots of colors inside to look at.. I think I got a bulls eye. with the ccfl's off it's quite a bit darker, which is nice sometimes also. :p I still need to add my GTX260s and the side with has two 120mm holes which I am slapping two of these over. they are nice fans... they're really quiet, move a good amount of air, and aren't too bright.. when they're on you can see through them almost like they're transparent.

There are no Christmas lights in my room. The only colorful light here is from the computer gadgets, and the bed light...

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

Back