Post Your College Setups!!!

CIMG0313.jpg

CIMG0316.jpg

CIMG0289.jpg

CIMG0319.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

d(0_o)b

took some new pics

Here is my Dorm at Eastern Connecticut State University, pretty comfy setup, and i am loving the new 20.1" wide screen :)

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

mine is actually an off campus apartment. the dorms at cornell are pretty-ok, some of the newer buildings are really posh. any cornellians on these forums?

Yeah, banana holders are nice for headphone stands :D . And nah, that's the HD202pros.

VoodooChi|d said:
Still in my apartment... but updated the setup/better picture...
attachment.php
Dude with that link you have to sign in, ppl dont like to register to site's they dont know.

My somewhat messy college setup. Ignore the tape on the case its still not done.

desk.jpg

Oh yea got to love that default backgroung :p (just reformated).
post more pics later.

skudmunky said:
sweet desk, where'd you get it?
Actually I got it at Office Depot with the smaller leather chair for like 100 bucks... I think they were discontinuing it... I looked forever online to see if I could find it anywhere... but its ont on office depot's or any website... the only brand on the box was "office depot"...

My desk:
room4.jpg

room5.jpg

My tower behind the monitors from the other pics:
room2.jpg

room3.jpg

The tower of power! :D:D
room1.jpg

And what it creates... Call of Duty 2 in 1080i on a 90" screen.
room6.jpg

room7.jpg

Don't mind the poor quality of the low light shots, my camera suxors. It really does look beautiful in person :)

CBlakeNS said:
Geez, nice dorm.

Happy Hopping said:
Waffles, where did you get that mesh wire rack?
I actually got it as a grad present a couple years ago after high school, don't know where they got it. sorry :(
it is a really neat shelf system though, you can make them into different configurations. I actually had it stacked one higher until I brought the VCR (using as a tuner for tv on the projector) and it was too wide.

sandness said:
picture0078hb.jpg

Thats my home-brewed loft. The boards just sit on the floor and rest against the wall and ceiling. God forbid anyone kicks one of the boards out (fortunately, not that easy, really)

how do you find pants to fit your grape-fruit sized balls.
holy crap

tim-x said:
how do you find pants to fit your grape-fruit sized balls.
holy crap
LOL!!! I fell off my chair laughing. OMG that has got to be the funniest comment I've seen yet. Siggied.

Waffles730 said:

I actually got it as a grad present a couple years ago after high school, don't know where they got it. sorry :(
it is a really neat shelf system though, you can make them into different configurations. I actually had it stacked one higher until I brought the VCR (using as a tuner for tv on the projector) and it was too wide.

No problem. But can you adjust the height and each panel in between the rack? Say make one of those panel higher or lower at your choice of height?

Ill give anyone a high five who can guess what country Im in. Hint: the paper on the desk has a clue!

stelleg151 said:

Ill give anyone a high five who can guess what country Im in. Hint: the paper on the desk has a clue!

Its a little hard to read a blurry picture... but ill take a stab at it anywyas... Iraq?

Happy Hopping said:
No problem. But can you adjust the height and each panel in between the rack? Say make one of those panel higher or lower at your choice of height?
Nope, they're fixed size 14"x14" mesh squares. All you can do is change the number of shelves.

The characters on the side of the paper look to be Chinese. Can't tell any farther than that from the blurry picture. But I'll take a guess and say Mandarin since that's what my brother is learning and going to China for.

Ockie said:
Its a little hard to read a blurry picture... but ill take a stab at it anywyas... Iraq?

Iraq -> Arabic

Me thinks they are eastern-asian characters...I'm gonna guess Mandarin or Japanese

rayman2k2 said:
Iraq -> Arabic

Me thinks they are eastern-asian characters...I'm gonna guess Mandarin or Japanese

Good job smart one. I never read the text :rolleyes: Perhaps read my post next time.

Ockie said:
Good job smart one. I never read the text :rolleyes: Perhaps read my post next time.

You took a guess though, didn't you? the letters we see there aren't connected to letters next to them, something crucial to written arabic. they are all one-character words.

no need for the hate

rayman2k2 said:
You took a guess though, didn't you? the letters we see there aren't connected to letters next to them, something crucial to written arabic. they are all one-character words.

no need for the hate

The original question wasn't what language, but what country. So the guy guessed Iraq. He took offense to you correcting him by saying Iraqis speak and write in Arabic.

rohcky said:
The original question wasn't what language, but what country. So the guy guessed Iraq. He took offense to you correcting him by saying Iraqis speak and write in Arabic.

I told him that it cannot be Iraq because Iraqis speak arabic, and those are clearly (regardless of how blurry the picture) not arabic letters.

heres my dorm set up, i guess you can tell where i go ;)

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

heres my roommates messy side... we live in a "suite" where its a bigger room and a slightly smaller room. divided by an open doorway. hes so messy i had to take the smaller half...
IMG_0602.jpg

if only beer cans where cool to save you would have no idea how littered my room would be ;)

i WVU cup kinda gives it away, but all the green makes me think marshall... im in marietta ohio... so right acorss the ohio border about 2 hours from either school... going to a community college at home, but transfering to UNIV in a few months

GoFastNova said:
i WVU cup kinda gives it away, but all the green makes me think marshall... im in marietta ohio... so right acorss the ohio border about 2 hours from either school... going to a community college at home, but transfering to UNIV in a few months

oh, yeah, my mom bought all that bed stuff for me..i guess she thought green would be a nice choice, haha... and those chairs are just a piece of junk.

Nice dorm you got there. Oh hell yeah...I love the old school SNES with Super Mario World, one of the best games ever!

Back