Post your Eyefinity workstation

LOL.. fair enough.. "multi-monitor" setup... might be better for the displays forum.. ;)

OH and... I got up to do some gaming this morning.. but then realized..

P1020170.jpg

It's CATURDAY. ;) another formerly eyefinity now surround setup.. overrun by kittens... er... well, if you can be overrun by two kittens..

I know my displays are probably too angled for most people's likes, but it works for me.

i would be very carefull m8 my kitten scratched the hell of the gf crt screen and thats glass

i would be very carefull m8 my kitten scratched the hell of the gf crt screen and thats glass

yeah - I kept them from doing that after feeling it was cute but also too dangerous.. they've grown out of being interested in games anyway... climbing trees in the back yard seems to their big priority of late. :)

So many nice setups here! Thanks for sharing everyone, its very inspiring.

I cant wait for more 120Hz monitors to come to market, so I can start building my own. Hoping for a good AMD vs. NVIDIA multimonitor war to pick up in 2011.

This thread makes me want to buy a third monitor so bad!!! I think I need another 5850 to handle it though. Soon, very soon :D

Honestly, if you're going to do that, either wait till the 6### Series or sell you're current 5850 and go 460GTX x 2

How is the view on the eyefinity technology? Like when you play games, does it look good with the edges of the monitor?

[Classified];1036165823 said:
How is the view on the eyefinity technology? Like when you play games, does it look good with the edges of the monitor?

after a few days you dont even notice the bezels. for normal use having 3 screens is awesome. for gaming imo its even better, especially on any game that natively supports it.

damn i can't seem to find the right desk for the set up.....

Ikea makes a few that would be GREAT for a triple monitor setup. I'm going to pick one up this weekend; haven't decided which one yet though. Probably some variation of the Galant. I've been in love with it ever since seeing a pic of it. This is just one configuration of the Galant:

wallcolor.jpg

Not mine; it was posted by another member here a long time ago. I actually saved it because I liked the color of the walls and wanted to paint my office a similar color, but that's a freaking awesome desk if you have the room (if not, there are smaller options, as well as a Galant that's large & rectangular).

Try ......they also have stuff on Amazon. It is where I got my dual monitor arm, couldn't be happier.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some very impressive setups here, hopefully ill be contributing to the pics one day

3-24inch acer t230h Multi-touch screen monitors
2-17inch NEC AccuSync AS171 monitors
intel i7 2600k Sand Bridge overclocked to 5.1ghz
Noctua NHd-14
16gb ddr3 Hyper x
120gb force 3 corsair ssd
Asus P8Z77-Vpro
Logitech z2300
Cyborg Striker 5 keyboard
Cyborg Rat 9 Mouse

Last edited:
There are some very impressive setups in here. I wish I have room for a bigger desk.

Back