Post your favorite Crysis single player maps!

zombeh

[H]ard|Gawd
Recently I've been getting into some custom single player maps. They are pretty fun especially some of these:

Country Path

PhysisIII

Aliens Invade (fun if you can run it with no lag)

Savanna2Jungle

ABCS (cool map with some fun eye candy)

Dream Experimental

Snipe Hill

Kueste (trees don't break :[)

How to play Custom Maps:
1. Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Levels.
2. Eventually backup existing levels with the same name.
3. Copy the level folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Game/Levels).
4. Start Crysis
5. Open console and type in "con_restricted 0" (without "") to allow access to console commands
6. Load your custom map by typing in "map mapname" (Without "") and press Enter.

So please post your favorite maps with the link.

Dream Ex is really sweet looking not as fun as others thought.

havent tried them yet, but how do u install them?
do u have to run from the editor?

havent tried them yet, but how do u install them?
do u have to run from the editor?

1. Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Levels.
2. Eventually backup existing levels with the same name.
3. Copy the level folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Game/Levels).
4. Start Crysis
5. Open console and type in "con_restricted 0" (without "") to allow access to console commands
6. Load your custom map by typing in "map mapname" (Without "") and press Enter.

you could also use crylaunch and not have to input console commands manually every time

http://www.crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=884&lim=0

CryLaunch is a utility for managing your Crysis levels. It includes options from installing new levels to deleting old ones. Once they are installed launch them with parameters you set. A very clean interface provides you with a easy to use yet powerful utility.

Features:

* automatically scans your Crysis directory for levels
* automatically scans your Crysis directory for mods
* separates Crytek levels and 3rd party levels
* separates Single player and Multiplayer
* thumbnail preview of levels
* manage your 3rd party levels; install, rename, delete
* hides in the system tray after launching a level
* launch levels in Crysis and the Editor
* define graphic settings
* define cheats
* define other useful options
* saves your settings

tip: add "con_restricted = 0" to your autoexec to allow access to console commands automatically

yeah i start at 20fps but it gets better as i progress its not as bad as the other side of aliens invade where all the tanks are my fps can drop to as low as 9 even with tweaks

Aliens invade kills my computer. I'm guessing ram and CPU because dropping the resolution and even changing all settings to LOW had no effect.

Back