Post Your GuildWars Character!

Karant

Gawd
I don't know if this has been done before, and I know this game has been around for a while, but show off your GuildWars character here!

my main, lvl20 mm, george of kastanza (i know i spelled it wrong) 15k all black tormentors armor, ghails staff

They basically all look the same, its not like WoW where there are vastly different designs for the gear...

OceanSkye.jpg

only cause i had a pic on my desktop from the tranny april fools day :p

They basically all look the same, its not like WoW where there are vastly different designs for the gear...

yes, all the playable characters in the game are human. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that, I use to play the game, there is little variety in the design of the gear...

There are a lot of variety in gear. All three games have different style of armor, plus all the rare armour that you have to build finding tons of material, hair colors, hair sytles, short, tall, I mean I can go on but you get my drift.

Heres My Guild Wars Characters

-Warrior Lvl 20 1,107,046 XP

-Monk Lvl 20 1,065,002 XP

-Necromancer Lvl 20 543,202 XP

Oh, my mistake, they do all look very different....

clonesmr7.jpg

and thats just from a handful of screenshots in this thread

The guy with the pumpkin on his head looks identical to the guy in the first shot. With only a couple screenshots there is already a clone, i rest my case.

Sorry. but you have horrible eyes if you can't notice the difference.

I just can't stand the different zones, and not being able to PK someone in your party.

Main reason why I play Lineage II is that I can just kill anyone I want when ever I want (as long as I'm not in town). :D

THere seems to be lots of variety in GW. All the characters have the same shape, body shape.

Oh, my mistake, they do all look very different....

clonesmr7.jpg

and thats just from a handful of screenshots in this thread

I can guarantee you he doesnt have purple hair, I rarely see anyone with my armor anyways. If you really want to be super 1337 you can get this armor that no one has it cost like 5 tiems more than ascended armor

Used to play GW alot :p been busy playing Lotro atm though
here are my warrior, ranger, dervish, monk and ele.
TGW.jpg

I can guarantee you he doesnt have purple hair, I rarely see anyone with my armor anyways. If you really want to be super 1337 you can get this armor that no one has it cost like 5 tiems more than ascended armor

Hair, face, body size, color of armor, etc do not count as
codex said:
"variety in the design of the gear"

I don't play GW, WoW or any other silly MMO - but regardless of variety, GW design/styling is leagues ahead of WoW's, it seems.

I don't play GW, WoW or any other silly MMO - but regardless of variety, GW design/styling is leagues ahead of WoW's, it seems.

Well you would have to play the games to know wouldn't you? A lot of people here who have played both prefer WoW's artistic styling. Don't make stupid comments until you have the experience to back them up

Well you would have to play the games to know wouldn't you? A lot of people here who have played both prefer WoW's artistic styling. Don't make stupid comments until you have the experience to back them up
It's all personal preference, but to be fair, he can make an educated judgment about the style of the games based on screenshots. It would seem he prefers realism to the more cartoony style of WoW. Both have merits and like I said, it's completely opinion anyway.

I would argue that you have to play both games to judge them. They both look a lot different in motion

like codex said , GW character looks all the same ... yes they do , even if i find them pretty neat... they all look the same.

WoW on the other hands have a lot more design..

Screenshots are experience enough for a visual impression, cleverdick. I don't need to play the game to see the characters, but thanks for your self-righteous little outburst there. Made you look dead smart, and we all esteemed you highly.

Screenshots are experience enough for a visual impression, cleverdick. I don't need to play the game to see the characters, but thanks for your self-righteous little outburst there. Made you look dead smart, and we all esteemed you highly.

:rolleyes:

yes there are visual design clues in the classes.

warriors have lots of armor. rangers have lots of leather. necros have hunchbacks and lots of spikes. mages have robes. mesmers have victorian style clothing. monks are bald, naked and have tatoos. dervishes have hoods, etc etc.

the colors are completely customizable.

but in the noob part of the game, everyone of the same class has the same armor, except for colors.

but i see no one pointing out how many other characters are dressed like mine,

OceanSkye.jpg

people could say WoW graphics look cartoony.

I've played both and it is of my opinion that GW's graphics are much much better than WoW's while WoW's gameplay is much much better than GW's. Just wish it didn't have the monthly fee. :D

You posting in this thread to try and contribute anything or just piss all over the place for your own gratification, chumley?

So now I am "cleverdick" and "chumley".... Let me go get a hick dictionary to find out how I should react to that.

Screw Guild Wars Characters to be honest. I have been playing GW since the first one came out and I just recently gotten WoW, even though I am just lvl 29 in WoW there already has been more interesting armor variety and weapon variety than anywhere in GW, just regret ever waisting my money on shitty expansion packs.

Will agree that the gear isn't as unique as WoW, but then - in WoW, the characters inside the gear aren't unique. Eh - it's all a matter of preference really. But anyway, this thread needs more pics...

combooj6.jpg

Back