Post your Lian-Li Watercooled Setup here!

YodaLah

n00b
As post says :)

I myself have a PC-60, and im looking at watercooling it... or buying a V1000B and watercooling that... what do you think? Essentially im looking at getting some ideas, and i like the Perfect Dark mod so far...

Anyways, this can be a nice colated thread for use lian-li watercoolers and watercooling wannabes :)

maybe you'll get more post if you put this in the water cooling section.
wink.gif

I was trying to make the same decision about a month ago. I decided to stick with my PC65 and watercool it. It actually wasn't very difficult and required minimal modding.

IMG_00014.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

OMG flat4, that case keeps looking sexier everytime i see it!

You dont happen to have msn so i can ask a few questions by any chance, PM me ( i got a few w/c questions)

sdk said:
awww man you got the same controler as me.

where do u think i got the idea. i want to add another 80mm exhaust fan in the rear. but im going to have to drain my water out. and i dont really want to mess with that right now.

what would be a cheap but good water cooling setup, i want to do it but i dont want to spend an arm and a leg

Well I've decided to watercool my system in my PC-60 :)

This is what im looking at buying: (All prices in rough estimate and in Australian Dollars)

Cathar Stormblock G4 for 775
Silverprop Fusion HL
Silverprop Nexus Chipset
Swiftech MCP650 12V Pump
BA Radiator 2x120
Tygon 3m tubing
t line
port filler
cable ties

For around ~600 aud. :O

Which for you yanks is about:

600 Australian Dollars = 471.430 USD (United States Dollars)

EDIT:

Aviddigi / flat4, what is that fan grill called for your 2 x 120mm, and where can i get?!?!

157.JPG

175.jpg

189.JPG

Its two pumps, and two loops. Cant really see the second pump behind the first. Those are older pics, Ive done a few things since. Havent taken any new/better ones. I suck at photography.

Hey guys, how did you go about removing your top panel for dremeling/cutting?

Pop rivot gun? Or you just remove all components in case then cut?

i removed all the hardware out and cut mine. make sure u use some kind of tape on top like masking tape or painters tape.

Back