Post your Mobile Devices!

Heres my newest phone, my att tilt was close to dying, wouldnt charge, wouldnt connect to activsync, was getting super slow for some reason, couldnt open a txt without waiting a minute, keyboard was laggy as crap.

My new Nokia E63 My photo skills are getting better lol

3575049620_cff082400c.jpg

3575068062_3644f84c7e.jpg

3574245665_2ed12140bf.jpg

3575063054_aa0696264a.jpg

Those scratches are on the screen protector, havent taken it off yet.

Enjoy your e71 ;) It's basically the same thing with a basic 2mp camera, 3.5mm jack, only basic 3g (No HSDPA) and more color, I'm sure you know that though :D

Nokia 8801
IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

BlackBerry 8900 Curve

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

Phones + 30 GB iPod Video

IMG_4681.jpg

I also have a cheap Moto flip phone I use when I'm snowmobiling. Last thing I want to do is lean into the handlebars by accident and crush one of my phones. lol

As of right now, For media purposes, PSP-3000 w/4gb MS Pro Duo and a LG 830 as my mobile. The phone's probably getting replaced here soon. And an addition of a smaller notebook/netbook may be added to the list as well.

TekSomniaK, what case is that? I need something similar for my touch because the button has been hard to press.

It's the Ivyskin Quattro T4

It's pricey but definitely among the best cases you can buy. It's a plastic case with rubber texture and a touch-through plastic screen that works flawlessly

Right now, I carry a BB 8330 as my phone, iPod touch 16GB. Both serve me well with my mobile needs, and eventually, the BB will become more useful with my projects.

The carbon fiber racing stripe makes it go faster than the Storm.

IMG00006-20090602-1048.jpg

Ah, that's ok. My Tour had 2 scratches below the protective plastic! It just means the honeymoon's over quicker and I get on w/ the abuse it will no doubt endure over the next year or 2.

I guess I should post up my ipod touch 2g theme... why not?

iGunnLSnew.jpg

iGunnrealized.jpg

I have changed some of the icon graphics since then but it's mostly the same...

You have to jail break it to get a lock screen like that correct? I want to do that to my phone so bad but I dont want to get caught :) can you even?

You have to jail break it to get a lock screen like that correct? I want to do that to my phone so bad but I dont want to get caught :) can you even?
no (just dont go to apple with it jailbroken, you can always get rid of it by restoring), go to modmyi.com and read up...

Hmm so it looks pretty safe. There is no way I can break the phone right? And when 3.1 comes out will I have to wait for them to find out how to hack that before I can get the features of 3.1 or just go back to legit firmware?

Here's my finally jailbroken 3G iPhone...no pics of the actual phone, I am at work :p

It's a modified iElegence theme, using some icons I made, and others I found and shrunk to fit the phone...the last picture is the lock screen with out being connected to the charger, and in it you can see my custom wifi logo that still needs fixing hehe...

Lock Screen connected to charger:

img0281.png

First few screens w/ apps etc...:

img0282.png

img0283.png

img0284.png

img0285.png

img0286.png

img0287.png

Some different shots of when you open up apps; first 2 are the phone, then the voice recorder, then the notes app.:

img0292.png

img0289.png

img0291.png

img0290.png

And last one is one mentioned above of lock screen not attatched to charger, with still messed up wifi logo:

img0288.png

Still working one more...may try all text look...

Look @ that keyboard! Mmm...
Front.jpg

Believe it, the carbon fiber racing stripe actually speeds up data transfer. I think it's almost 4G.
Back.jpg

Screens from my HTC Diamond running PointUI Home2:

Screen041.png

S2U2 used for iPhone like locking...

Screen011.png

Main home screen...

Screen021.png

Weather screen...

Screen031.png

Some app shortcuts...

Just got the htc dream on rogers, definitely feeling the android love. Needs noar root though. But I don't have a working computer to do so!

I managed to pick up a new Sony Ericsson w705... Still trying to figure out the wifi features though...

w705_silver_1.jpg

I don't see anything, but I'm going to guess it's a Tour. Simply because it's the most awesome device in the universe of course. :p

Back