Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

centvalny said:
Rad on top. Your case is big (compared to mine) easy to work on. You need dremmel
rad.JPG

Wow! are those fans pulling or pushing?

Yep, 1st. fan right on top of psu kinda cooling its aluminium case. You have to safe some space for Vapos control panel board.
Check this guy out(from extreme) with 3.35Ghz(prolly 290x11.5) and X800XfreakinT. I hate my 6800 :D
gila.jpg

James, with our specs and your x800+vapo its easy to hit 100's. I reached that cpu score easy :D bottle neck is my 6800 :(

I will put sapphire xtpe next week at the same time you put vapo. Then only power outage (local utilites co. sucks lately)can stop me :D
Edit: if you need help just lmk as I took pictures when I airproofed vapo clamshell.

James Earl Ray said:
I hope so. I think my X800 is dying though.

Man, makes me feel guilty sitting here with this monster of a card and nothing more then a 4.29GHz 3.4E to pair it up with. :(

You guys have NO idea how much fun I'd be having right now if I actually had my hands on a Vapo'd FX-55 @ 3GHz+ to go with this beast of a card....especially after it's under the Maze4. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
Man, makes me feel guilty sitting here with this monster of a card and nothing more then a 4.29GHz 3.4E to pair it up with. :(

You guys have NO idea how much fun I'd be having right now if I actually had my hands on a Vapo'd FX-55 @ 3GHz+ to go with this beast of a card....especially after it's under the Maze4. ;)
Yes, always a dollar short, we can't get all we want all the time, always somethin missin ;) . This week is gonna be interesting for ARC/ORB. I will try xtpe and James with Vapo.

cornelious0_0 said:

my sapphire will come with Maze4, but with 3/8 barb that I took from dd nv68. Also, I have mcw50. Do you think maze will perform better? And how to support the block from back of the card?

centvalny said:
my sapphire will come with Maze4, but with 3/8 barb that I took from dd nv68. Also, I have mcw50. Do you think maze will perform better? And how to support the block from back of the card?

The Maze4 comes with the threaded poles. What I did was modify the back mount from a VGA silencer so the core would push against the block. Before I did that my card had a "bend" in it from the Maze4. And yes the Maze4 is the better block.

James Earl Ray said:
The Maze4 comes with the threaded poles. What I did was modify the back mount from a VGA silencer so the core would push against the block. Before I did that my card had a "bend" in it from the Maze4. And yes the Maze4 is the better block.

Almost exactly what I was gonna say.....now I just gotta try and track down some copper ramsinks for the memory, preferably something a bit "beefier" then the OCZ BGA 'sinks I was planning on, as the memory is now voltmodded and sitting at about 2.15v, ready for some extra cooling, cus I've tested it.....and 630MHz with no cooling sitting at my desk is easy as heck for 'em....just artifacts....

cornelious0_0 said:
Almost exactly what I was gonna say.....now I just gotta try and track down some copper ramsinks for the memory, preferably something a bit "beefier" then the OCZ BGA 'sinks I was planning on, as the memory is now voltmodded and sitting at about 2.15v, ready for some extra cooling, cus I've tested it.....and 630MHz with no cooling sitting at my desk is easy as heck for 'em....just artifacts....

Man I glued the BGA's on my card and I have a hard time gettin really high on the mem. :( Get the biggest copper ones you can and tape them on. You better get something soon, cause I bet if you touch your mem your finger will stick to it. Those chips get HOT!!!! :eek:

James Earl Ray said:
Man I glued the BGA's on my card and I have a hard time gettin really high on the mem. :( Get the biggest copper ones you can and tape them on. You better get something soon, cause I bet if you touch your mem your finger will stick to it. Those chips get HOT!!!! :eek:

No kidding man, running at 2.15v there's not enough heat to make them artifact without any cooling at stock clocks, so I'm leaving it....but with the ram running at 630MHz or 640MHz and running ATITool's "maxmem" test.....HOLY SHIT.....never felt ram that hot. :p

The funny thing is that even at those crazy ass temps I was feeling, it took a good while to find any artifacts, so I'm gonna go for the FrozenCPU Monster BGA Ramsinks if I can pay someone from [H]ard to order them and ship 'em to me. Those FrozenCPU ramsinks look VERY impressive....completely dwarfing the OCZ and tweakmonster 'sinks.....and it's just what I think I'm gonna be needin'. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
The funny thing is that even at those crazy ass temps I was feeling, it took a good while to find any artifacts, so I'm gonna go for the FrozenCPU Monster BGA Ramsinks if I can pay someone from [H]ard to order them and ship 'em to me. Those FrozenCPU ramsinks look VERY impressive....completely dwarfing the OCZ and tweakmonster 'sinks.....and it's just what I think I'm gonna be needin'. ;)

We've had this conversation before man. I've done just what you ask for many people in canada. It's actually cheaper then shipping in the united states.

eViL_M@LuM said:
We've had this conversation before man. I've done just what you ask for many people in canada. It's actually cheaper then shipping in the united states.

I know, I just remembered having teh same convo with you a while back.....but James is gonna be "hookin' me up" with the ramsinks this coming week it sounds like...so all's well. I really wanna see how those things perform, cus i wanna actually be able to make use of the memory voltmod on the card, 650MHz would be nice....just to hit the same 1.3GHz that my 6800GT was at. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
I know, I just remembered having teh same convo with you a while back.....but James is gonna be "hookin' me up" with the ramsinks this coming week it sounds like...so all's well. I really wanna see how those things perform, cus i wanna actually be able to make use of the memory voltmod on the card, 650MHz would be nice....just to hit the same 1.3GHz that my 6800GT was at. :p

Wish I had money like that to burn. :p but no I'm buying a 2005 Nissan Titan, enjoy your beautiful graphics. :D

eViL_M@LuM said:
Wish I had money like that to burn. :p but no I'm buying a 2005 Nissan Titan, enjoy your beautiful graphics. :D

Hmm, we've gone just a TAD off topic eh? :p

Sry, I'm done...hopefully the thread can get back on track. :)

I know most people would say it's close enough, but if it reads 3.39GHz it's 3.39GHz....no ifs ands or buts about it.....why not just bump the FSB one more notch so the pic backs you up. ;) :p

Nice stuff bro, that kind of temp at 1.7v on that chip really makes me wanna spend the extra cash on the LS over a Prommy MachII....but I still haven't decided. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
I know most people would say it's close enough, but if it reads 3.39GHz it's 3.39GHz....no ifs ands or buts about it.....why not just bump the FSB one more notch so the pic backs you up. ;) :p

Nice stuff bro, that kind of temp at 1.7v on that chip really makes me wanna spend the extra cash on the LS over a Prommy MachII....but I still haven't decided. :p

Read the bottom of the vaporchill program. reads 3403mhz :p

eViL_M@LuM said:
Read the bottom of the vaporchill program. reads 3403mhz :p

Hehe, I see that, but if CPU-Z says 3.39GHz a LOT of ppl are still gonna call it. :p

Just messin' with ya though bro, nothing personal. As I've said before...until I can get my PS up and running I'm here solely to give you rich buggers a hard time. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
Hehe, I see that, but if CPU-Z says 3.39GHz a LOT of ppl are still gonna call it. :p

Just messin' with ya though bro, nothing personal. As I've said before...until I can get my PS up and running I'm here solely to give you rich buggers a hard time. ;)

Because your an evil bastard, much like myself :D j/k

eViL_M@LuM said:
Because your an evil bastard, much like myself :D j/k

It's all good bro, I'm comfortable with what I am...I'm just kinda scared to see myself with a new job and money to spend on a new SLI'd FX-55 setup with a Vapo LS and h2O on dual 6800U's........I might end up dissapearing off the fact of the earth for a few days. :D

Nice stuff and kick ass memory clock/bandwidth there bro.

What I ask you though is this......how high can you actually bench? It's nice to see what the system is capable of pushing, but what extents can you take your FX to and still be able to run through 3DMark2001/03/05 and Aquamark3? ;)

Congrats none the less though, quite impressive.

centvalny said:
I will find out soon :D Just got saph x800xtpe, still prep the rads....

Very good stuff bro, I hope you got an amazing overclocker like I did.......check out the new benching clocks I'm pullin' on h2O with a single DTek Pro heatercore and one 120mm aluminum fan in my sig. ;)

Look at how overclocks scale generally on XT cards, I don't think I'll pass 640 under H20 with full vmods... so depressing... sigh :(

joecuddles said:
Look at how overclocks scale generally on XT cards, I don't think I'll pass 640 under H20 with full vmods... so depressing... sigh :(
Got 90335 AM3 with 3.35Ghz and stock xtpe air....

Look at how overclocks scale generally on XT cards, I don't think I'll pass 640 under H20 with full vmods... so depressing... sigh

But you're also running a modded Pro VIVO....so although a lot of ppl do quite well, I wouldn't feel bad about a 640Mhz core, it's what you get for "cheapin' out" and getting a Pro. ;) :p

Got 90335 AM3 with 3.35Ghz and stock xtpe air....

That's fricken sick dude......can't wait to see what you can do with your new XT-PE on the h2O. Stop it though, every little update out of your rig makes me want to save up and switch to an FX-55 even more. :D

Was at 2.86 with my A64 3400. I jsut updated rig and have not gotten the Mach II back from being fixt yet. Cant wait tot see how much more I can pull from this 3500 939...I am on air now and at 2.7

2Fresh, have you been able to take your XT-PE any higher then the 678 that's listed in your sig? Just askin'.....cus I can do those clocks on plain h2O with my pencil modded vcore. ;)

Just playin' with ya....but man, slap a Pelt on my card the way it is and I WOULD be easily clearing 700MHz....hell, if the XT-PE had the loop to itself and I could get rid of this droop on the GPU voltage I could be getting damn close to 700Mhz on plain water. :cool:

Back