Post your pc screen shots!

desktop.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktiger
I am trying to get my desktop to look like this..

hmm where can i get that one?

i would like to know where i can get this one also

This is my first system with dual display...I don't think I can ever go back to a single now! Click for the fullsize...

These are the ones I have near me right now, at work ... might post my 2560x1024 desktop when I get home :D

The work box (dual Opteron 246, 512MB ECC Registered DDR, 40GB HD, GF2 MX):
wdt022305.png

The laptop (Pentium M 1.3, 512MB PC2700 DDR, 30GB HD, Radeon 9000):
ldt022305.jpg

evildre said:
The laptop (Pentium M 1.3, 512MB PC2700 DDR, 30GB HD, Radeon 9000):
ldt022305.jpg

What is that scheduling widget thing you got on your desktop? it looks pretty cool

Asian Fury said:
What is that scheduling widget thing you got on your desktop? it looks pretty cool
Konfabulator's the app ... the Konfabulator widgets I have running are, in no particular order: Desk Calendar, DigiClock, What To Do?, Mini AirPort Signal, CPU Portal, and Battery.

This is what I have bfore

White%20Angel4%201024%202.JPG

This is what I am using now
Belldandy%20Wall%20One%201024%202.JPG

And does anybody in here know how to Fix the Windows Explorer(explorer.exe) error... I observed it and when it reaches the mem usage to 33K+ I think it does explorer.exe error

darktiger, where do you get your wallpaper. or do you create them yourself??
they are nice.

Well it depends on what wallpaper/theme/VS you are talking about. I do make some, mod some, or just use someone else. currently I am making a kickass Visual Style and Icon Set.......

SimGuy said:
Resized from 2048x1536 to 1024x768 (Original Available Here)

febdesk2.jpg

What theme is that? I've been looking for a blue/black also that wallpaper, I have one called overworld that looks similar and I've been drawn to these space fantasy looking wallpapers

TSS Modder said:
now that is B E A UTIFUL!!!

Thanks...this is the only theme I really like...everything else i've tried looks like it was done by a 15 year old CS player.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Thanks...this is the only theme I really like...everything else i've tried looks like it was done by a 15 year old CS player.
lmfao.... :D i really like the theme, esp the backround :drool:

HTPC Desktop of my Creation on Dell 2005FPW

DesktopX (including scripts for DVD collection negotiation)
ObjectDock Plus (menu tabs, movie trailers tab and running tasks at bottom)
RightClick (right-click on desktop has menus and functional systray).

miniplex.jpg

This is my actual desktop. I auto-hide my taskbar and keep almost nothing on it.
image00009xz.jpg

Zathras said:
I like it, LiquidX. Minimalism iz gud.

What's with the "fold" at the bottom?
minimalism is VERY good. thats how i keep my desktop. no one single icon.

the 'fold' is just a fence line..... :rolleyes: :p come on people.... you guys need to get out into the real world a little more.... :p

Back