Post your pc screen shots!

update:

desktopss28fx.jpg

pc_desktop_060104.jpg

My latest PC-desktop...

StyleXP with the WinStyle called: Minimal.
IconPackager with the IconPackage called: BlockOS HangOn.
Wallpaper is homemade.
Gray icon in systray is Miranda IM with the icon-set called b0seMin.

quietRiot said:
uh oh, someone's trying to pirate xp

those are honestly legitimate serials. we have like 7 xp computers in this house and i just wrote down all of them in one notepad folder so if i ever reformat i can use one of them. promise :).

jfish said:
those are honestly legitimate serials. we have like 7 xp computers in this house and i just wrote down all of them in one notepad folder so if i ever reformat i can use one of them. promise :).

the good thing about forums is that now that you've said that, there is no reason for me not to believe you now.
:p

quietRiot said:
the good thing about forums is that now that you've said that, there is no reason for me not to believe you now.
:p

gah, im serious :(. friendz?

Hupo said:
what icons are those?
The my computer/my network places icons are part of an icon pack for iconpackager, archon i think it's called. And i think the recycle bin one came in another icon pack, i forget what it's called though. The Steam/Valve icons are part of This icon pack, and the rest of the custom icons are ones i found by searching the app. title on deviantart.com.

that LCD is HOT. but @ 1700 its a bit too much and it needs the special VGA too.... i rather get the apple 32inch or w.e they have. i like their design more. but this 1 is gorgeous too! Do they have any 7800GT(X)s that have DVI-D i think it is?

Initially based on the HTML dektop that a [H]'er posted here a while ago.

Absolutely everything on this desktop was scripted in HTML/Jscript/CSS (even the calendar and Aclock; however, I did not create the skins for them but found them elsewhere):
graemeav-desktop_2g.jpg

All of you guys have wicked desktops. Mine is all stolen :p , cheers to distortedmind for the samurize config, and bladeai for the linkage for the desktop, and whoever gave me the wonderful idea for large icons..

http://www.fr0mage.com/images/desktop2.jpg *~230kb, medium quality, 2560x1024, you've been warned.

Sorry if mine isn't original. :( I'm not as creative as some of you guys.

Btw, those two sheep-like renders are just extremely cute. :eek: I can't help myself but think that its from a cartoon or something, ala Pinky and The Brain(guess which one is Pinky and which one is the Brain) :D

lesman said:
Girlfriends, or wallpapers? :D
ROFLMAO....that is one of the best things I've heard in a LONG LONG time. I think that's going to go in my Sig

Back