Post your "rate my cables" here

My entry :D There's a few things I might change. But I'm done with it for now.

NewWC4-21-07067.jpg

NewWC4-21-07064.jpg

NewWC4-21-07062.jpg
An inverted TJ07? How did that happen?

Here's my latest watercooled system.

fullout.jpg
hey would you mind taking a picture with your lights off of the side of the case please?
I'm looking to get this case and i see you just have two cathodes and no led fans and i wanna
see how well it lights up the case.
Thanks a lot and kickass system :D

I wish I had the time and experience to water cool a system. It looks so nice and clean like that, wow.

hey would you mind taking a picture with your lights off of the side of the case please?
I'm looking to get this case and i see you just have two cathodes and no led fans and i wanna
see how well it lights up the case.
Thanks a lot and kickass system :D

Sure, I've actually got 4 cathodes in it, I can choose any 2 that I like at a time... 1 red, 1 blue and 2 whites (I generally go 1 red/blue and 1 white at a time).

Now, My camera is GREAT... well, it was around 2003 when I bought it, so the brightness might not show up too well...

I'll take the pic in pseudo darkness so you get a good idea of what it looks like... I'll take the blue pic as it's what I've currently got set up.

final.jpg

It's not ZOMG BRIGHT, as I wanted a more subtle lighting effect... But it gets the job done without looking too riced up :p

I wish I had the time and experience to water cool a system. It looks so nice and clean like that, wow.

It took me 2 days from start to finish... about 8 hrs a day. So, not all that bad :) Thanks for the comment!

Arcygenical said:
Sure, I've actually got 4 cathodes in it, I can choose any 2 that I like at a time... 1 red, 1 blue and 2 whites (I generally go 1 red/blue and 1 white at a time).

Now, My camera is GREAT... well, it was around 2003 when I bought it, so the brightness might not show up too well...

I'll take the pic in pseudo darkness so you get a good idea of what it looks like... I'll take the blue pic as it's what I've currently got set up.

Gimme about 20 minutes and I'll update this post.
ok, thanks a lot man. I appreciate it :)

final.jpg

It's not ZOMG BRIGHT, as I wanted a more subtle lighting effect... But it gets the job done without looking too riced up :p

It took me 2 days from start to finish... about 8 hrs a day. So, not all that bad :) Thanks for the comment!
thanks a lot for taking the picture Arcygenical!
sure looks good. I'm actually thinking of just getting standard black fans that are quiet and getting blue cathodes to light up the case.
Thanks again and nice system
~Arules

An inverted TJ07? How did that happen?

heads_up said:
You can remove the mobo tray and flick it around I think.

If not he did some serious modding, and an awesome job.

There was some modding involved. It wasn't too tough though. Silverstone looks like they meant for it to be able to flip around but didn't quite finish the job. The mobo tray doesn't quite line up so you just have to make it fit. :D Nothing some determination and a dremel can't fix. :rolleyes:

k so here is my pc-a05b...the space behind the drive racks is where i stuffed a ton of cables. i also managed to tape a wire behind the tray...but thats about i had space for lol. anyway...also pictured is the 120mm fan on my sunbeam silent whisper...basically doublesided taped onto it so i guess it could qualify for a ghetto mod. but it improved temps quite a bit so i am happy. any suggestions?

img0117pd7.jpg

img0118vu2.jpg

and if you're wondering about airflow, this is how it works since its a reverse airflow case. basically the wires are such that the air coming into the case has a clear shot to exit after it passes thru the HSF
img0118zr6.jpg

I give xtrATIcon an 8/10 (i especially like the front panel wiring)

malicious: lots of potential. not a lot of hiding spots, but with so many cables, maybe 4/10

what is that being used for.

well so far just mostly terflop super computing.. genome crunching etc...

no seriously it's a gaming beast...

just kidding .. i use it for CAD work and 3D Rendering but only with the big files

well, he maybe used one he had taken out from an old A8N-SLI, don't know, I guess :rolleyes:

Your P5B Deluxe has an extra heatsink that mine doesn't. What revision is that?

Exactly. ass-us sent me an A8N-SLI mobo with no capacitors once from an RMA (wtf, I know).

I was pissed, so I pilfered the rest of the IC's and HSF's from it, and sent it back to them. That was a fun one to explain to the tech support.

Too bad I have no idea how to solder SMD IC packages :D

My entry :D There's a few things I might change. But I'm done with it for now.

NewWC4-21-07067.jpg

[xIMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/Sideroxylon/NewWC4-21-07064.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/Sideroxylon/NewWC4-21-07062.jpg[/IMG]

What kind of case is that? Im looking for some with good 240mm rad placement :\

Hey guys, I'm entering my first Li-Li, coming from a Thermaltake Kandalf. I drilled a total of 4 holes and 1 rectangle cut for the psu adapter, everything else is untouched. So here is my Performance PC-s G70 "Goliath" with dual PSU's

100_3277.jpg

100_3281.jpg

100_3286.jpg

100_3287.jpg

100_3269.jpg

Dont mind the hanging molex at the bottom, its for the 250mm side panel fan so I can unplug it when I want. I know dual PSU's is overkill right now but I will be doing Crossfire soon so it'll come in handy then, and prolly for a long time now. There is also a 15" blue CCFL at the top but its not plugged in yet, waiting for an extension cable. And also, my camera sucks with catching my PC lights, it actually looks atlot better than that lol. So lemme know what you guys think!

That top pic is the best I can do right now. Its in a place where I cant get a good angle when its on, and my camera isnt all that good with the lights anyway. Also the 2nd 15" CCFL tube thats blue at the top isnt plugged in.

I haven't posted a wiring job in a while, so I thought I would add some. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, I had to use my cell phone)

wiring3pb9.jpg

Some others of mine if you've missed them.

mrmiyagi0rj.jpg

(P180)

computer0052kv.jpg

(Antec)

im0002285xt.jpg

(Mystique)

^^ No SLI bridge???

I mean...after doing the mods and getting everything wired up, I took the pics. I put the SLI bridge in place before closing up the case.
Good eyes by everyone though. You're like the 4th person who mentioned the SLI bridge...heh

lol, lesson learned? Dont forget to bridge the SLI! :)

Back