EVGA e-GeForce 8600GT Superclocked 256MB
Lg Dvd Burner
1 x WD 500 gig
Thermaltake Armor Jr Case
Kingwin ABT-520MA1W MACH 1 Modular Power Supply 520W
amdx23800003qs4.jpg

amdx23800006aw6.jpg

amdx23800005qb1.jpg

change the hd around and have it the other way but wanted to post some pics of new build

Oh yea forgot about that. Those 8800gt's look awesome right now. I'd wish I could get my hands on a eVGA 8800gt and get rid of my 640MB GTS.

Really? I was under the impression that the 8800gt spanks the 640mb gts since the gt has more unified shaders.

Ya-no.

GTS is basically on-par with the GT... slightly worse, but it's 10-15 fps in most games... it's inbetween the 640 gts and the GTX...

If you have a GTS it's not worth upgrading to a GT... if you have like an 8600GT or an older card, then the 8800gt is the best option at this time...

carholmes,

Thanks..lol

Now, you should see if you can get your backside as clean as mine..HAHA!!

I got this pic from this thread. Do you guys know what kind of fan and sleeving that he used? I really love the color of the fan. It is REAL BLUE, not the average light blue.

I got this pic from this thread. Do you guys know what kind of fan and sleeving that he used? I really love the color of the fan. It is REAL BLUE, not the average light blue.

Looks like a UV reactive fan under UV light.

carholmes,

Thanks..lol

Now, you should see if you can get your backside as clean as mine..HAHA!!

I don't know, I don't think I'm as anal with my backside as you are. LOL.

....Yea and I make ass jokes as the GTS vs GT battle ensues in the Rate My Cables thread.:rolleyes:

I'm currently lacking zipties...
but anyways heres the before pics

As you can see the wires are just kinda floating around.... lol

Oh and heres how I'm running my old setup
IMGP3415.jpg
What gets me is all the small change right next to your open computer :O scary

Heres my cm690, had it for a while and finally got some pics. My new hdd came in on tuesday and i havent had a pc for about two weeks before that and i bought cod4 when it first came out but no way to play until now. Uhgg what a drag. Lol but then on wednesday dad bought a tv and it came with a free 80gig ps3!! yay.
Before
Picture001-1.jpg

after
Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

And a lil something extra, the lamp i build in fundamentals of manufacturing, had to sand it with a piece of sand paper and my hand, so no paint as of now.
Picture008.jpg

Its CL for my initials.

I just ordered an antec 900, this means I will be wiring up 2 cases this week. Let's see how this goes...

Here's my rig before with a small amount of cable management:

P1110329_1copy.jpg

This is my rig now. Replaced and added some new parts, drilled out a hole for the ATX cable up top, punched a hole for the main power and IDE cable on the side and painted the whole thing flat black. I also reversed the HD cage to hide the wiring. It took a while, but it was definitely worth it, hopefully this computer will be able to tide me over until I can finally do a new build late next year.

P1110385_1.jpg

Here is my current Cable Setup, can't really do anything else the case is so small and I have a lot of stuff in there,

I am hoping I will be getting the Silverstone TJ07 for Xmas or the money to get it after etc etc, has those hard drives are cooking my 8800GTX 75-80idle in Hot/Warm Weather with my room being hotter (which mean no gaming still night time :().

When I do get the Silverstone case I will be doing the cable management to the best I can possibly can, like some of cable managements your guys have done like above!, (however with little modding of the case that is).

Back