Post your Speaker setup PICS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, your monitor stand is blocking a portion of the air vent of your av receiver.. it'd be nicer if you can find a way to completely free this vent for proper heat radiation. :)

doesn't look as stupid as it must sound, I highly doubt you're getting a decent range out of those drivers.

Here's mine:
speakersnr4.jpg

Great looking AV123 Reference bookshelves!

You must be very tall... or have an extremely long neck. ;)

Man, my Klipsch pro-medias bit the dust after about three years...so now I have my Infinity primus 150's hooked up to a luxman stereo reciever from like the early 90's haha sounds decent i guess =/

Haha, I realize that my monitor is extremely high. I sit better when I look up at my monitor so I leave it like that to avoid bad posture. The speakers are North Creek Music Okara II (upgraded kit) which I built with my dad http://www.northcreekmusic.com/OkaraII/OkaraII.htm.

Nice stuff Rocket! I couldn't decipher what speakers you had as I've never seen that before. How do they sound?

They sound good to me. As with most bookshelf speakers the bass is a bit lacking but I'm not a huge bass head so it doesn't bother me too much. I suspect that a better source & amp would do my speakers a lot more justice so I'm saving up for some new stuff.

Man, my Klipsch pro-medias bit the dust after about three years...so now I have my Infinity primus 150's hooked up to a luxman stereo reciever from like the early 90's haha sounds decent i guess =/

The Primus 150's are really nice for the money, I got mine used from a friend for $100. They do really need a sub of some kind to fill in below the 50hz range, they have good bass but they drop off quickly.

The Primus 150's are really nice for the money, I got mine used from a friend for $100. They do really need a sub of some kind to fill in below the 50hz range, they have good bass but they drop off quickly.

Yup...I wish I could find a cheap sub that gets the job done...Not really in the mood of spending over $2-300 for a sub =/

homeTheater.jpg

I'm quite pleased with my Denon AVR-3801 receiver, four Energy V2.2i Speakers, Energy V2.0Ci center channel, and Klipsch RW-12d 12" subwoofer.

It's my home theater, but most of the multimedia comes from my pc outputting 1080i via component and 5.1 audio via coaxial.

Coldplay never sounded better for me, well other than live in concert.

I'll list off other random specs of components in the picture if anyone asks.

And in case you are wondering... yes my name is Danny (referring to name at the bottom of the picture).

I get to set up my TT tonight.... finally after the package had been sitting there for almost 2 weeks! I'll post pics of my updated setup tonight. :):D

I get to set up my TT tonight.... finally after the package had been sitting there for almost 2 weeks! I'll post pics of my updated setup tonight. :):D

no, dont. please dont.

like seriously, dont post it. i dont wanna see it. no one does. no one cares about your setup, so just dont post it.

cause i get depressed every time i see it :(

;)

Feel free to laugh all you want at my setup.

dsc00002mh2.jpg

Left:
dsc00001uk5.jpg

Right:
dsc00003ka8.jpg

Missing one speaker in the picture, but that's ok.

The speakers are these 1970's/80's accutech ar-35se; 8" woofer, 2.5" tweeter, 50w rms, 6000hz crossover frequency, 8ohm impedance. The amp, all I know is it's an LXI series (from sears!) and made in the early 80's / late 70's. 50w rms, with a volume that goes to 11. Everything uses those twisted-wire connectors, all wiring is 14awg copper.

So now I have some money to spend.. What do you suggest I get? I'm thinking amp first, but I don't know what to get..

The grilles are the fabric mesh type, which are also torn (well considering how old they are..)

So, pretty bad.

Thanks. It's a 22", the AL2223W. With the exception of the resolution problem (Which is easily fixed with manually adding the native resolution of 1680x1050), it's very nice. Right now, it's at 15% brightness and 20% contrast, so the difference between it and the viewsonic isn't so much.

That, and it has integrated speakers; Which I didn't use. Obviously. It's also quite cheap for a 22, I paid $250 for mine about a month ago. It even comes with a dvi And a vga cable, so you won't have to buy those. I'm going to be buying another one soon.

Penguin,

Perhaps it's better if you move the 5300 sats around instead of keeping them grouped up like that.

Nice lcd set up and good speaks though.

fanilay an update.

this is my samsung hl-t5087s and my mirage omni 250's ignore the time stamp... not my camera.
sammy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back