Post your Speaker setup PICS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my home theater. The front speakers are DBX Soundfield V, rears and center Wharfedale WH2, subwoofer Dayton 120. The entire system needs an upgrade when I move.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

This is all stuff I was using before the system I have now.

Old%201.jpg

Old%202.jpg

This is the computer. Just a humble set of Klipsch Pro Media 2.1s and some Senn HD202 cans. Both in need of upgrade as well.

Computer.jpg

My new setup in my new apartment...

Also posted in workstations thread but I figured I would show off the masterpiece ...O- also not shown but theres a 10' Epiphany sub below the desk ....lol I know :eek:

They look like an older B&W 6-series speakers and a BIC Acousth H-100 subwoofer, curious on reciever/amp as well.

No amps just a cheap onkyo receiver for now, sr-303s but they sound great, looking to upgrade to a Yammy vx-663 or another onkyo 605/606 but I am still deciding.

Yeah speakers are a pair of B&W DM 601 S2, and the sub like EQ mentioned is the H-100.

DSC01471.jpg

xbox 360 optical > xr-55 > Rocket 550MKIIs + 12" TAD sub = decent. Certainly damn powerful in a small room lol.

LOL, woofer much?! Fantastic setup man.

According to AV123, 488 lbs per pair. Hrm, that would be shipping hell if I ever wanted that sent to Canada.

Oh man, those LS6s are sick. I saw the prototype pictures but they just look so much nicer in an actual room. Any plans on moving them to a bigger space? Positioning and acoustics must be pretty hard with speakers that huge.

lol

I would not bother with a center channel. That is so overkill in a small room it isn't even funny. Nice choice though. Going for it huh? Thumbs up.

I just picked up a Marantz DV7600 DVD/CD/SACD/DVD-A player for my current Marantz SR7500 setup. Wow this thing is beautiful, sounds great, has a wonderful display, and I got it for $200 off a guy locally from Craigslist. It's going to replace my Marantz DV4600 player.

Pictures soon...

Have updated my Tannoy M3 Cherry speakers with black Mordaunt-Short MS914i which my nephew busted so I got a pair of wood coloured 914i now :)

desktop_pan.jpg

yeah i know the center channels off, im dealing with it soon

You should deal with it by getting rid of it. In a room that small I can't imagine it's possible to have a listening position that is off axis enough that you need a center, plus I doubt the timbre matching between your center and mains is that great.

Yes, thats my trusty MAG 32" LCD TV. Bought it from Staples 2 years ago...I'm about to trade it in for a 37" Envision :p

Have updated my Tannoy M3 Cherry speakers with black Mordaunt-Short MS914i which my nephew busted so I got a pair of wood coloured 914i now :)

desktop_pan.jpg

Do a barrel roll! Lots of distortion on that lens. Try to raise those speakers and tilt them in if you're sitting right at the desk during gaming and stuff.

IMG_1640.jpg

here's mine...z5500's gone, and now got these...happy with em, just a lot bigger then I imagined :D

Looks more like a fisheye lens to me.

I'm not the OP but I'm almost positive it's a stitch. Not only is the distortion not uniform but unless you pan perfectly, t's nearly impossible to do a kinkless stitch with close up interior shots like this and the kinks can be seen on the NAD amplifier under the desk. You can also see how the door molding curves in on the left, signifying that this is not the result of a fish-eye lens as you wouldn't have pin-cushion distortion at the edges the shot. I love the shot as I love doing these kinds of shots for my own gear but I'm almost positive it's not just one shot.

http://www.adaccache.com/tony/office/IMG_1640.jpg

here's mine...z5500's gone, and now got these...happy with em, just a lot bigger then I imagined :D

*High five* same set here. Yeah, I was in awe (still in awe) by its massiveness :cool:. Thankfully I didnt get the larger the RB-81s otherwise I would have some serious problems fitting it together.

*High five* same set here. Yeah, I was in awe (still in awe) by its massiveness :cool:. Thankfully I didnt get the larger the RB-81s otherwise I would have some serious problems fitting it together.

haha yep

wouldn't trade em for anything else though :D:cool: (at least right now...hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back