Post your upcoming mod ideas

MONST3R

Limp Gawd
This thread is for posting your upcoming computer/mods. Let the world get a taste of the mods to come.

For my next mod, im gonna go with the black full tower chenming case, and going with the monster theme. On the top of the case im going to have three scratches cut out with plexi underneath. For my window i will have a mouth with teeth opening to show the inside.

lets here your's.

-Paul

Thinking of doing something with a "Mayan" (as in culture) theme.

I used to work in Belize on some of the ruins and have photos and what have you of various ruins and carvings and even have a few slate reproductions that I've been thinking of using on a case.

The general idea at this time is to build a Mayan pyramid (its a step pyramid) but thinking that layout may be hella evil to do.

Another idea (in line with below) is to build a model of the tzampantli (Skull Rack) from the ruins of Chichen Itza in the Yucatan (about an hour's drive west of Cancun).

The other case concept is to build a plexi case from scratch and build in several Mayan themes/art. This might include: matt weave (sample background here: Matt weave ), various heiroglyphics and/or art from lintels, pottery and the like.

Paint would be a mayan blue (almost a turquoise) with red lighting.

The primary focus of the case design would be to emphasive the mythology surrounding the Mayan underworld - Xibalba.

This would focus around a mATX system with onboard everything and would be used as a primary system for day-to-day work with my old system still being used mainly for gaming - but thats not written in stone yet.

thinking of doing the sphere case version 2.0 know that i have the money to do it how i wanted to in the first place. though i really donlt have system to put into it though. perhaps just as a server?

first off no i dont live in socal...thanks for the offer though. second the mayan thing would be really cool. good luck and god speed.

what about a matrix themed computer. that would be a ton of work to cut out the simbols falling down!

wait did som1 make this thread already?????

Back