Post your..."UV Reactive Rig"...

sherbanater

Limp Gawd
here my new set up with mad coolermaster 120mm uv reactive fans stays at 29c. I have a silverstone 110cfm fan on order to replace the one on the heatsink but i hate to loose the sick effect...

ill post mine tonight. i recently did some uv mods and it came out quite well

dfi11.JPG

dfi12.JPG

this is a new build and I am still playing with the lighting.. I am trying to get more of the mobo UV rective plastics to stand out.. like the memory slots... more pics later. :)

but that UV dye is working pretty damn well.. whew. :) I am using a 15/85 mix of Pentosin and Di water, and then I put a couple of DROPS (only drops!!) of this dye which is normally used to check leaks in car engine cooling systems...

damn dude thats sick...awesome effect with everthing...I dig it...I'd love to start a watercooled project just dont have the time or money yet..keep up the good work.

Pic before my new WCing comes in...

d2.jpg

And who knew revenant would post a pic? :D

revenant said:
dfi11.JPG

dfi12.JPG

this is a new build and I am still playing with the lighting.. I am trying to get more of the mobo UV rective plastics to stand out.. like the memory slots... more pics later. :)

but that UV dye is working pretty damn well.. whew. :) I am using a 15/85 mix of Pentosin and Di water, and then I put a couple of DROPS (only drops!!) of this dye which is normally used to check leaks in car engine cooling systems...

that looks so awesome...wow.

Dillusion said:
Pic before my new WCing comes in...

And who knew revenant would post a pic? :D

lol - with "pics" and "UV" in the title I could not resist. Actually, this was the only other spot than my work log which got a pic.. so I am getting better. ;)

don't forget fifty or so 16... *ahem* 18 year old raver chicks... ;)

here is my new silverstone 120" 110cfm fan that cools my north bridge and memory...basiclly the whole computer...

no real order, just a wish wash of anything that glows :p

GW2pic1.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

PeRspLeXeDpic1.jpg

STORMDPIC4.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

P1010025.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Does a custom made mouse mat qualify?

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

:|

... Im gonna be around 40 + before I get the skills to do something close to this type of modding

comp1.jpg
comp2.jpg
comp3.jpg
comp4.jpg

That's what it looked like with my old equipment in it. I've not gotten around to taking new pictures and I've done much wire work with my new equipment. Plus I'm not running on my final Mobo right now so I don't want to do all the wire work till everything is done.

uvcase25rx.jpg

my rig, if you look closely enough you can probably see the outline of my head in the reflection of the window. doh't i suck at taking pictures!

looks good guys. I may have to window my pc to show my lights off. where is every one getting the plexi res tubes at?

UVonglowing.jpg

dosn't look like that any more, now it is like this except with my antec 420 watt psu, an xp-90, and another hard drive... ok, fine i just wanted to post this pic because it was when my wires actually looked good. now it is messy :(

coolermaster3.jpg

you should replace that black wire loom with some uv tubing like the stuff i got. It stands out alot brighter.Im glad to see the dfi boards are so popular...

Darkcrystal, nice to see we have almost the exact same setup! What UV kit do you have?, because those things are definitely brighter than the lights I got.

4.jpg

i got the logisys dual 12" cold cathodes. its really not that birght in real life, its just my camera that makes the tubes look so bright.

Back