Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Note of Old Keyboards... Check out my 1984 Mtype... This thing is a tank! And yes I know the wires.....
HPIM2008.jpg

HPIM2007.jpg

As it currently stands...

- AM2 rig on the left with Xbox360 HDDVD player
- Turion laptop (white laptop on desk)
- Acrylic 939 torrent rig on the right
- 37'' Westy
- Explorer 3250HD underneath center channel speaker
- Logitech Z5300's
- DDWRT + 7dB gain antennas on the WRT54GS v1
- Touchstone Technology VOIP/modem with battery backup
- Konica Minolta 2400w Color Laser printer on far right

pano.jpg

- 37'' Westy
- Logitech Z5300's

pano.jpg

nice :cool:

- 37'' Westy
- Logitech Z5300's

pano.jpg

Nice, I think I saw your v1000 in the lian li gallery?

Thank you. Yes, its in the gallery. =) (although now there is a 8800gtx in it. I don't think I updated the pix)

are they today better than the first one made ih8tspam?
They might be, but I haven't really noticed any drastic improvement compared to previous touchpads that I've used. They're great for tight spaces, but not so great for gaming.

For what it's worth, I use laser mice and optical mice on my other machines, and don't really have a favorite pointing device.

i konw this is a bit off topic...but does anyone know if a 400watt psu will be enough power for my rig in sig..and a 7800GT?...thanks

@ heads_up, when you connect the 360 to a PC monitor via VGA cable, you cant get 720p or 1080p/i.. it works in resolution format like 1280x1024 or 1920x1080. i'm not sure if the spring update fixed the ghosting problem many VGA users had, but i'm still sure the quality is a load better than standard AV connection. :)

Can it give you 16:9/16:10 res? 1280x1024 looks like arse on these screens....

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

10738.jpg

BTW, I hate this desk.

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

BTW, I hate this desk.

I did too. I (literally) ripped mine apart, broke the main board in half and took it to the curb about two weeks ago.

The Jerker is a great desk. Too bad I need more space than it offers. I've got one already and I've had it awhile. Now I'm looking for a replacement for the above mentioned reason.

would you consider selling the top shelves and side shelves if you have them? how much for shipping ;)

would you consider selling the top shelves and side shelves if you have them? how much for shipping ;)

I have other plans for the Jerker should I replace it. Ikea doesn't seem to stock the larger table style Jerker anymore or this one. They do still have the shelves though.

hi, my name is roee, 20 years old from israel
im new here.

sorry for the bad quality of the pictures (i hate the casio ex-z1000).

4800x2 with dfi lanparty (s939)
Swiftech Watercooling
Chieftec Dragon fulltower
HP 930c (i think 7 years old)

Chimei CMV221D
Altec Lansing ATP3
Logitech MX510 with func pad
microsoft compact curve 2000 (fantastic keyboard)
alcatel speedtouch home @ tt gamma pad ;]
ipod mini and motorola rokr e1

i also have lg l1710s lcd (16ms from 2004) right to the printer.

4xyslxe.jpg

4mvm4hy.jpg

I thought the pics would be higher quality, I guess not. Next time...
I need to get da hookup, after I moved I sold all my ish.

Well here it is. Long time lurker in the [H] but not a long time poster. Been looking amongst your guys setups and took ALOT of inspiration from you guys.

I recently redid my room and had the mind-set that "This was my home, this is like a dorm" as I am in VCE (year 12 in Australia, Victoria) and NEED a good score to get into what I want so I don't plan on leaving my room much.

Anyway first the OLD setup:
IMGP20702.gif

I still have that laptop but it's been superceded by a tc4200 (Tablet PC which I use for school - BEST thing ever by the way). Specs were 1.86ghz PM, 256mb 6600 go, 2gb DDR2 RAM all packed into a neat little 15" 1400X1050 SXGA chassis... it was a good little substistue till....

PICT1206.jpg

THIS! 22" ChiMei monitor, e6400 @ 3.2ghz, Asus P5B-E (soon to be DS3 cause it's layout shits me as does it's incapability to properly oc), 1 X 320gb SATAII hdd - suspended for silence, Standard Asus DVD-RW but soon to be Sata converted making my rig IDE FREE!!!

PICT1198.jpg

I modded a 120mm blowhole into the Centurion 5 that houses all the jizz. Also at the front where it was a standard 80mm intake I modded it to take a 120mm without an adapted. Another 120mm is in the drive bays under the optical drive to cool the suspended drive.

PICT1192.jpg

Wider shot including my totally new bed and colour scheme.

PICT1193.jpg

Foot of bed and rear speaker of the X-530s. Man are they kick ass little speakers or what?? So cheap yet so damn effective! Also can see my Spangen helmet and a coupe of my fav books. The posters were free... I didn't really like Kingdon of Heaven that much but who's gonna say no to somethign free?

And that's it really. I have a bar fridge at the left of the desk (you can JUST see it starting in the picture) the desk by the way is custom made by me.

Thanks for looking and you guys really helped me!

Mike

Summer semester finally started, so my desk now qualifies as a "work area". :D

workarea.jpg

workarea2.jpg

Anyway first the OLD setup:
IMGP20702.gif

I still have that laptop but it's been superceded by a tc4200 (Tablet PC which I use for school - BEST thing ever by the way). Specs were 1.86ghz PM, 256mb 6600 go, 2gb DDR2 RAM all packed into a neat little 15" 1400X1050 SXGA chassis... it was a good little substistue till....

Haha

Np, Its an S&S Steel pad. Works well and came with a case, Picked it up at a compusa about a year ago for $30 iirc.

I have one of those too. I like it for the most part but what I don't like is that it doesn't stay in place that well.

I have one of those too. I like it for the most part but what I don't like is that it doesn't stay in place that well.

Have you tried many other mousepads? I'm looking to get a Razer Exactmat; how would this compare to the Steelpad series?

Really? I have the same mousepad and it stays in place very well for me. What type of surface do you have it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back