Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define spoiled? I don't think even Paris hilton is spoiled, she makes a good chunk of money.

HA! Yea right...you REALLY think that snobby bio-tch actually know what a hard days work is? The braindead broad was let out of jail b/c "she was sick and was having a nervous breakdown."

HA! Yea right...you REALLY think that snobby bio-tch actually know what a hard days work is? The braindead broad was let out of jail b/c "she was sick and was having a nervous breakdown."

Agreed, but the money SHE makes from walking around in pretty dresses, is used to spoil herself and I think that's perfectly fine.

to stay on topic, sweet setup DJ minimi

Wow, that's a serious old school, vintage speaker, DJ! I'll bet it still sounds great.

entry2.jpg

My latest setup after moving to a new apt. about a month ago...

Here is my first build.

Amd Athlon 4200+ x2
Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9
1 Gig of Ultra PC3200
Evga 7600GT KO 256Mb
Acer 20in Widescreen Moniter
Apevia Mid-Tower Case

100_6664.jpg

100_6668.jpg

I figured i would post mine before i move rooms to the downstairs with more toys hehe.

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Some of these setups I've seen are just amazing! I cannot believe some of them, i thought mine was cool with the single counter top in my room, but by far the best one, is TaylorWilsdon's setup. It is cool, not mainly the setup, but his room, its gnarly.

I agree, but I wanna know how they sound.. anyone?

I've heard them at his house, they sound really really good. Eagles' Hotel California sounds absolutely amazing on them. They surprisingly have a lot of midrange too. Overall they sound extremely clear, bright and crisp with a very firm sound to them.

Some of these setups I've seen are just amazing! I cannot believe some of them, i thought mine was cool with the single counter top in my room, but by far the best one, is TaylorWilsdon's setup. It is cool, not mainly the setup, but his room, its gnarly.

Haha thanks :)

apex32, what is that your table? looks like a roll or something. i must know!

ps what kind of desk is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back