Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
screnmne070sc9.jpg

And my favourite new toy:
screnmne075kt7.jpg

Looking forward to a trip up to Ikea and having a massive overhaul, hopefully matched by a new machine.

My ideal workstation... (My workstation I built in Second Life.)
Workstation.jpg

Actual workstation (About a month old)
Desk.jpg

I haven't seen that movie. Yeah this desk is awesome. Never had a desk that lasted 2+ years and still in excellent condition before.

I'm pissed that Ikea stopped making those. I wanted to buy a top shelf.. *shrugs*

I have the Fredrik, it's ok, doesn't look as sturdy as the Jerker and it feels very weak and shaky.

don't u mean u want this one? :D

i plan on doing updated pics when i clean up everything and fix my room up with posters and stuff :)

Nope he meant this one :-D

(Updated workstation and got new shelf today.)
NewWorkstation.jpg

Thanks again for selling me one of your shelf. Now to get 2 more LCD then I'll have my ideal workstation! :D

Ahhhh! Why would you sell your shelves! :confused:

LOL cause i had 5 shelves (including my original one). i am only utilizing 2 of the 4 extra top shelves i had :). i thought about a second jerker, but i'd rather just buy a galant cheap off of craigslist at some point to put beside my jerker, for a sort of L shape effect :)

Nope he meant this one :-D

(Updated workstation and got new shelf today.)

Thanks again for selling me one of your shelf. Now to get 2 more LCD then I'll have my ideal workstation! :D
Don't forget the 5.1 surround system!

5.1 surround sound system is just a dream for me.. I'm deaf so no real point in that.

With hearing aids I can hear sounds and which side it's coming from but I cant tell if it's coming from front of me or behind me.

2.1 system should be sufficient Perhaps an Logitech Z-2300.

Don't forget the 5.1 surround system!

Wait, what's the point in building a SFF if you have huge amounts of space & you're just going to stick it on the floor? Or do you LAN a lot?

I like it, where'd you get the desk?
It's the flat Jerker, formerly of IKEA. That line was discontinued, but you can find them on Craig's List for cut-rate prices. A few IKEA stores might have a couple still in stock, but that's a longshot.

I'll post a pic once i get it all set up and what not, just got finished moving in and all.

But I just got a Jerker off of craigslist for 25 bucks and the guy lives about 2 minutes from my house, I could walk if i wanted to...but a jerker is a bit too heavy to carry back.

Question: does anyone know of a place/person to get a spare Jerker shelf from?

I don't get why you can have "Official X monitor thread," But not a jerker thread. Weird, Oh well. What them fellers say goes

But I just got a Jerker off of craigslist for 25 bucks and the guy lives about 2 minutes from my house, I could walk if i wanted to...but a jerker is a bit too heavy to carry back.

At least you have people selling Ikea furniture on Craigslist. Cleveland seems to be devoid of Ikea goodness - when it does show up, it's usually smaller housewares or chairs.

I'm not entirely sure which I'm more fond of - the Ikea Jerker, or the Weighted Companion Cube. :p
Both reek of awesomeness.

LoL Ignorance abounds.....Yes I have posted piks of funny things....but in NO means Do I run a gay ass I-mac or any mac P.O.S. product.....PLz don't insult me like that for bringing a little humour....... wow

Any ways, My work station is under construction as of now. I have totally upgraded from a rather old S754 system to an AM2 syst. So I will have piks of my NEW work station up here in no time, so don't get all pissy on me for getting ppl to laff a bit. It will be a good set up as far as any1 is concerned...... BAKA !!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back