Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got done painting the room.. i still have a sucky camera phone, anyway color of the room is blue sandwash... damnitt!! hard to paint on this sucker!!:mad::mad::(

imag0026ui5.jpg

imag0024hy6.jpg

I need help on cabling on this part :

imag0029wy5.jpg

imag0030wr1.jpg

and that is tiki a lazy ass mutt but he is all fun when he is up and about!! :D

imag0027bl1.jpg

I'm 18, so you can disregard the TV. I've no money for a nice LCD at the moment :)

DSC00221.jpg

The most important part about this setup is the Xbox 360. It's setup to stream video from my server (downstairs) for viewing on the TV. It makes things very, very convenient.

You can see my laptop in the reflection off of the TV as well.

DSC00229.jpg

My new build. I'm getting a new (wood) desk and LCD arm soon. It's going to double as my Blu-Ray player for now, too. 9800GTX, Q6600, 4GB... all the goodies.

DSC00212.jpg

That's a picture of the inside before the hard drives, CPU, and video card were installed.

DSC00227.jpg

Where the magic happens (no, seriously... I have a girlfriend).

ws2008messy.JPG

i like mah clutter... and yea one of my turntables bit the dust this weekend.../crying

yea, str8-80s to be exact....bought them like 3 years ago and NEVER had a problem with them, they aren't as smooth as tech 1200s, but they did the job. getting a pair of MK2s from a buddy in like a month for 500 bucks, with some ortafonz;)

*and no rekkidz laying around because i switched to M-Audio Torq....best freaking idea i ever had haha*

yea, str8-80s to be exact....bought them like 3 years ago and NEVER had a problem with them, they aren't as smooth as tech 1200s, but they did the job. getting a pair of MK2s from a buddy in like a month for 500 bucks, with some ortafonz;)

*and no rekkidz laying around because i switched to M-Audio Torq....best freaking idea i ever had haha*

Niiiice, I miss my 150's. Great decks aren't they? I think they are the closest to the 1200's as any table could be.

I posted my workstation here a bit ago- I've since moved into my new office (same house, different room), gone from a 20" widescreen to a 24", and changed laptops from a Thinkpad T60P to a Dell Precision M6300.

ws1.jpg

Yes, I know I need to clean up my cables...
ws2.jpg

ws3.jpg

how did you make the poster matte? did you just spray matte finnish over the poster or did you buy it matte? if so where can you buy it?

_MG_0935.jpg

What kind of mic is that and how are you hooking it into your system? Are you a podcaster?
It's a Marshal MXL condenser mic hooked up through a Behringer tube amp. It's sitting there b/c I use it for talking on vent while playing Eve :). I also use it for recording music (guitar/vocals). The MXL's are actually pretty good mics for how cheap they are (2 for $100).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back