Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ewo, I love that monitor backlighting. Pretty cool man. But what's up with those random four beams? Lol.

Matrix563: Hehe, someone remembered my earlier whining. :D True, I don't know where you could get a similar one in the US. :)
Trageta: As mentioned earlier, its a bed over there. I just removed the ladder, because I don't sleep. Im a vampire.

Trageta: As mentioned earlier, its a bed over there. I just removed the ladder, because I don't sleep. Im a vampire.

Vampires sleep during the day in there coffins, why else would they have those?

And more pics of that so called bed please.

Oh right, forgot about that. Gotta buy myself a brand new coffin.

Ridiculous discussion about a damn bed in a hardwareforum. :D

Check it:

027.jpg
that nec monitor is small, but is pretty!;) very pretty.
why don't they make a, similar in looks nec monitor like that in the 24in format?

I've been in the process of cleaning it all up for a couple months now and just got all the large stuff put away yesterday. I had a folding table in the middle of my room that I initially set up when I built my computer almost a year ago. I would have to drag it back and forth depending on whether I wanted to use the computer or watch TV from my bed. No more of that nonsense now though.

The computer setup:

My A05 is a bit too long to fit in here so it's where I keep the battery backup. It looks so tiny in that large space.

TV setup and 2.8Ghz P4 sitting next to it doing nothing right now.

19" on top of the mini fridge that will hopefully soon become part of my N64 setup (the TV, not the fridge).

NickS, I love your desk. By any chance do you know where you got it? I've been trying to beg my parents in getting me a new desk.

Gawd I need a job this Summer. :eek:

Nicks, How is the Coolermaster case? I have the same one. and another thing. If the fisrt room isnt your room, then which room is it?

I love the CM case. Very small, very quiet and a good layout. The room is the recroom in the basement. Nobody really used it, so I jacked it. We got it built in 2003, its a little less than half the basement, maybe 3/8.

these are some nice desks that ppl have. i especially like the gallant from ikea. i had no idea that they were so pricey though. perhaps one day i'll get a new desk. first i should upgrade my 22" to at least a 24" though

I love the CM case. Very small, very quiet and a good layout. The room is the recroom in the basement. Nobody really used it, so I jacked it. We got it built in 2003, its a little less than half the basement, maybe 3/8.

Mine isn't as quiet as when I got it, but it could be because 8500gt is louder than normal for some reason. I need to get 2 120mm fans for the rear and one for the intake.

Less than half the basement? Crap man, That room is bigger than my room. But then again If I got rid of my huge ass entertainment center and actualy cleaned my thoroughly. It would be alot bigger.

NickS you have a tricky ass camera. On the picture with the close-up with the PS3, there's like... silver trim around the black rack/stand thing... and on the picture above I swear it's solid black. I'm lost :(

NickS you have a tricky ass camera. On the picture with the close-up with the PS3, there's like... silver trim around the black rack/stand thing... and on the picture above I swear it's solid black. I'm lost :(

I think I see what you're talking about. It's probably a somewhat glossy surface combined with a weird angle and possibly camera flash.

Ouch.. I'll post my new setup next week. I went to Ikea today to pick up a bed frame and ended up picking up a Fredrick workstation. Just waiting to finally get the keys to my house.

NickS, I spent a few hours trying to find that desk. No luck.
Do you know the mfg/model by chance?

Here is my workstation guys....

2x30' DELL 3007WFP-HC
M-StreetNEWworkspace2.jpg

M-StreetNEWworkspace3.jpg

17' monitor looks really small standing next to these giants..:)
M-StreetNEWworkspace4.jpg

M-StreetNEWworkspace.jpg

Enjoy..:)

Hey Yahon, You should really try to get those rears behind you if you can..

I can't really do that since the cables are not long enough..:(:(

I used to have them in a TRUE 5.1 setup.. However, since I moved to a new apartment, I am so far away from my rear wall that the cable is not long enough to reach there..

The Logitech Z-5500 is a really GOOD speaker though.. The sounds still sound very good even though they are not in a TRUE 5.1 setup..:)

Seeing those out of order is driving me batty.

Also, what's the foot peddle for and why is it taped up? lol
They once were in order but i moved my speaker for a few mins and they got messed up.

And the foot pedal is for the rock band drums and in the middle of the heavy double basses on tom sawyer on expert it snapped in half. So put 2 peices of cardboard on each side then used lots of packaging tape.

It works fine other than the crunch of tape when u push down but thats what loud speakers are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back