Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0498.jpg

Why have such a large switch if you don't use it?

If my memory serves me right... that "he" is actually a really awesome " she" :D:cool:

btw Uber, where did you get that Chair?

Yes, and I do computer repair from home. So, having a 16 port switch helps when I have multiple desktops. Plus, I got it for $25 from a fellow [H] member. Why pay $25 for 8, when I can get 16! :p

The chair was from Best Buy, I believe it's discontinued now, I bought it a few years back when I worked there. :)

Yes, and I do computer repair from home. So, having a 16 port switch helps when I have multiple desktops. Plus, I got it for $25 from a fellow [H] member. Why pay $25 for 8, when I can get 16! :p

The chair was from Best Buy, I believe it's discontinued now, I bought it a few years back when I worked there. :)

k cool... discontinuation FTL :(

anywho my first Pic for '09

desktop.jpg

aha. I told my friend that I thought I could remember some posts about how uber was a girl but I wasn't sure I believed it myself :p if only all girls had sweet setups.

aha. I told my friend that I thought I could remember some posts about how uber was a girl but I wasn't sure I believed it myself :p if only all girls had sweet setups.

... if only all girls actually knew something about computers like Ubergeek..

But, if you think about it... if all the girls knew something about computers, there would be no need for them to date us computer savvy people...

Sorry to be slightly OT.. Just a though ;)

i highly disagree... lol... Personally I've never picked up any chicks because of some computer knowledge, and chances are meeting a girl who is also interested in the same thing you are is going to have better results then trying to impress a girl with some computer knowledge :p

Almost OT
I did take the ugly dirk-tooth arm out of my computer case today and just reinstalled the fan that it held onto the window... working on finding a graphics card and then i'll post some pics =D

new to the forum.....ive been a daily visitor for the past month, ive seen amazing setups here so far...here mine just finished it...changing progress do every couple of months

CIMG3531.jpg

CIMG3525.jpg

CIMG3538.jpg

CIMG3532.jpg

CIMG3533.jpg

CIMG3534.jpg

I just put up the old 19" next to my new 22" I had forgotten how great it is having dual-monitors!

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

I just put up the old 19" next to my new 22" I had forgotten how great it is having dual-monitors!

I hear you... I added my old 19" LCD next to my 22" HP and I remembered instantly why I used to have two 19"s. But then I found a 22" LG Flatron for $200 and I had to bite on that...
I can only imagine what some of the guys on here with dual or triple 30"s feel like :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back