Poster your "perfect combo" thread

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Mine would be Half life 2+ Wendys cheeseburger and vanilla frosty

CSS, a bottle of bawls and a couple of slices of pepperoni and pinapple sauce drenched bliss from pizzahut.

CS and blind drunk on anything, or a little more sensibly, Oblivion and a cup of proper S.African Rooibos tea.

What?

I prefer Dawn of War with a strong English tea, preferably Queen Mary. The slight bitterness of the tea brings out the subtle undertones of angst and hatred present in the game, while still caffeinating to instill aggressiveness and a willingness to destroy the abominable Chaos hoards.

ganja, a wendy's double spicey chicken (i worked there at 14 yo) and a large mcdonalds fries, rockstar 24 ox, and ANY game.

lol, I'm doing Henry Weinhard's private reserve and/or Heineken while playing titan quest that I just got a couple days ago, works out pretty good so far, maybe not "perfect" but ok nonetheless lol. :p

Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Lexa Doig, Sandra Bullock and a four pack of Redbull. ;)

Since it's been a while that i've really gamed [H]ard

Battlefield 2 , Mountain Dew + Everclear , Pepperoni & Real Bacon Pizza, friends to share the moment

Me : " JB you're driving like shit "
JB (matter-of-factly) : "i'm drunk"
Me "oh,... uhh keep it up youre doin good"

Skirrow said:
Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Lexa Doig, Sandra Bullock and a four pack of Redbull. ;)

Oh yeah, that's about as close to "perfect" as you gonna get lol, though I like to throw a Kate Beckinsale or maybe a Catherine Zeta Jones in there as a bonus.
:D

Skirrow said:

If you are going to dream, you might as well dream big.. ;)

My friends from highschool that I haven't seen in years + Gamecube w/ 4 controllers and smash brothers melee... :(

Probably the shredder 18 hit combo instant kill in One Must Fall: 2097.

(air, wall) K -> d,d+K xx (air) K -> b+K x3 -> hcf+P -> b+P -> hcf+P -> P ->
d,d+K -> (air) qcf+P -> qcb+P -> qcf+P -> K -> b+K

oh wait....this isnt the type of combo we are talking about, is it? :D

wendys spicy chicken, pina colada in my 3L camelbak, some vitamins, lots of water, and being ventrilo with my buddies

FEAR's multiplayer and a half case of Natural Light bottles.

pineapple pizza from dominos, blue gatorade, CS:S or DOD:S.... (wait i just described my night:) )

depression, and condemned.
its the perfect combo for a horrible feeling.

Coke or Dr Pepper for really late night gaming, but usually water. Some pizza/chinese food and WoW/Call of Duty 2 & being on TS with the guys that I work with. ;)

Hupo said:
Mine would be Half life 2+ Wendys cheeseburger and vanilla frosty

Maybe 10 of those Wendy's burgers. BBQ Cheeseburgers for 99 cents. Yummy. And a Rockstar. If going alcoholic beverage, I'd say a jack and coke or a nice Guiness.

And BF2 or Far Cry or Age of Empires 3 (AOE can keep me up all night without even knowing it). Half Life 2 would be ok, too. Just not my first choice!

Surf maps on CS:S after coming home from a party and having too much beer... and still drinking...

Well lets see I would have to say a blunt, 2 Dairy Queen footlong chili cheese dogs a camel menthol and a 1 liter of dr pepper.

tskiller said:
Probably the shredder 18 hit combo instant kill in One Must Fall: 2097.

(air, wall) K -> d,d+K xx (air) K -> b+K x3 -> hcf+P -> b+P -> hcf+P -> P ->
d,d+K -> (air) qcf+P -> qcb+P -> qcf+P -> K -> b+K

oh wait....this isnt the type of combo we are talking about, is it? :D

I'm surprised you typed all that out. :p

rcf1987 said:
Well lets see I would have to say a blunt, 2 Dairy Queen footlong chili cheese dogs a camel menthol and a 1 liter of dr pepper.

You're now on my deadpool, sir.

phoderpants said:
What?

I prefer Dawn of War with a strong English tea, preferably Queen Mary. The slight bitterness of the tea brings out the subtle undertones of angst and hatred present in the game, while still caffeinating to instill aggressiveness and a willingness to destroy the abominable Chaos hoards.

LOOL

Any MMORPG (CoV and WoW atm..) + either Captain Morgans + coke, Or Vox vodka and a lime-like soda.. (Shots work well.. depends on what mood I'm in), + a sack of 10 sliders, + your friends on vent.

phoderpants said:
What?

That should be in a commercial... that was a awesome description. lol.

Back