Power Up Black 336 ATX Mid-Tower Case Free after MIR TD

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2078845&Sku=TC3J-4509

The rebate is actually $10 more then the cost of the case. That should pretty much compensate for tax and shipping. It did for me. Act quick because when TigerDirect offers these deals, they tend to raise the cost pretty soon after. And for the skeptics on whether they honor the full amount of the rebate, they have for me 4 times in the past already, so I don't see why they wouldn't now. With that said, they are using a new company for rebates now and I don't know how reliable they are. I hope they are good because I'm gonna have like 10 rebates submitted through them in the next 3 days or so.

The deal expires 1/7/07

Oh yeah...before all the bashers diss the case for flimsyness...this is definitely a cheapo case used for cheapo systems. There is a reason Power Up sells so cheap. With that said don't expect high quality for Lan Party machines.

How you still get your money back plus $4 extra lol

For me anyways. my total was $26.

Their site is down at the time of me writing this, so if anyone wants to call it in and verify the deal before ordering....here is the item number: TC3J-4509

Their phone number is 1-800-800-8300

Back