PPU, 775 Mobo, AMD 754, 478 P4-C, Software, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkram

Gawd
If you have heat/ebay reference please provide them in your pm's.
my heat
my ebay

I accept paypal or moneyorders.
I will ship once you have provided the payment.
I will ship all items USPS priority or if you have other shipping preferences they can also be discussed.

Time to clear some space in my room!

First up we have a PPU that i won at the recent Warfactory lan.
It is a BFG 128mb PhysX processing unit.Brand new in box never opened. Im waiting for the pci 1x variant so ill let it go for 135 shipped. price lowered 3/13/07
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143055

Sempron 3100+ socket 754 uncapped(small chip on bottom right portion of core but it is guaranteed non doa like all the other gear i sell and was just working flawlessly in my secondary gaming rig for months.) 20 shipped OBO. price lowered 3/13/07 FOR SALE

WTB 865p or 875 socket 478 mobo that supports p4 3.0e! Must have a raid 1 option and come with at least 2x serial ata ports. if i can't find a mobo then i will trade a 3.0e for a 3.0c +.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THINGS THAT ARE SOLD:

Next up is a motherboard i won at quakecon, brand new and never used. Comes with all its accessories and proper box.
Gigabyte GA-8N-SLI 35 shipped. price lowered 1/30/07 SOLD

Oldie but a goodie: socket 478 P4 2.4ghz, 800mhz fsb, 512 l2 cache. Never been overclocked and currently in use so i dont have the steppings. 35 shipped. SOLD

Mobile Athlon 3000+ socket 754 AMN3000BIX5AP. slighty used but works fine- steppings are CAAOC 0402UPMW - 25 shipped OBO. price lowered 1/30/07 SOLD
All of this software comes packaged in their original sleeving and have legit fully functional keys on them that have never been activated. This is non-resale software so you are paying for shipping cost and my time to mail them ;) Also if you purchase any hardware you can take any one software title for 10$
Norton internet security 2007 20 dollars for shipping
Symantec Antivirus for Handelds Annual Service Edition 15 dollars for shipping
Norton Antivirus 2007 15 dollars for shipping
Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier 15 dollars for shipping
Norton Antivirus 2006 10 dollars for shipping
2x Norton Save and restore 20 dollars for shipping
Take all this software 35 dollars for shipping. (price update 2/20/07) SOLD

all pm's replied to and some item status updated - couple things left so make offers if you like what you see.

ppu and symantec software still available- those 2 socket 754 processors might be available again as i haven't heard from the guy and still haven't recieved his money order : <.

bump , 2 items now pending but there is a processor left along with that PPU!

bump - really need a 865/875 chipset socket 478 mobo! ppu still for sale @ a fair price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back