PREY ROX!!!

2Fresh

2[H]4U
Looked for the other thread on it, cant find it.

BUT DAM!!! This is a game you want to play and play and play...and buy ASPA as it comes out!

Grafx rok, there is a plot...I mean this thing is going to rule!

Juts got gone with the demo, I am very im presed..and it takes something special for me to say that. I did not want the demo to end =(

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN TTHE DEMO....DO IT NOW!!!

Any info on the game release?

Yeah the demo was badass. I enjoyed every aspect of the game. The music was great, the gameplay was awesome, the weapons rocked, and the whole gravity and portals were so sweet. Seems like its a very well built game. Definetely buying this on release!!!

Lazy_Moron said:
Yeah the demo was badass. I enjoyed every aspect of the game. The music was great, the gameplay was awesome, the weapons rocked, and the whole gravity and portals were so sweet. Seems like its a very well built game. Definetely buying this on release!!!

My thoughts exactly. Definetly buying on release.

[arnold] DO IT NOW DA GRAFX ARE AMAZING, GET TO THA DEMO[/arnold]

GET YOUA ASS TO MAHS

Game runs surprisingly well on my X1800GTO :D Gorgeous and fun. Somethin' you don't see every day.

I am going to buy Prey as soon as it comes out.
But I have not DLed the DEMO, and I don't plan on doing it.
I have no idea about the game at all. I have read no reviews and have only seen a few screen shots. I don't know the plot or timeline or anything.
I want this game to blow my mind from the second I install it.
I want to enter PREY without any expectations of the game or even what my character can do. Then when I play it I will be even more blown away cause I don't have idea what I am getting into.

GED DOUN!!!!

They should have come up with good one liners (as in Duke Nukem) for Tommy instead of the cheesy crap he says.

I just hope the multiplayer is good. It has so many possibilities for great mods. I think ctf on one of those large insane portal\wall walking maps would be incredible.

There's already some really annoying cheaters online with the demo...

Eagle156 said:
They should have come up with good one liners (as in Duke Nukem) for Tommy instead of the cheesy crap he says.

I thought Tommy's oneliners were hilarious, and almost Duke Nukem like. Just a little more harsh language, but seems to be basically the same.

Good demo. Reminded me of Duke Nukem (and hey they may even be testing some features to see how they would work in DNF) and the D3 engine still looks decent. Highly recommended to those that havent taken the plunge.

If this game lasts past 2 days of hardcore gaming then yes this game will rock!

I played the demo. I didn't think it was that special. I felt that the intro was odd and unoriginal. The bar scene was typical; how many times have we seen two rude, drunk men get their heads cracked by a loyal friend of a victimized waitress? I feel that a cinematic cutscene would have done the intro more justice.

Aside from the intro, the gameplay was all right. I did enjoy getting and using the spirit walk power. It added a needed dynamic to the game.

DragonNOA1 said:
Good demo. Reminded me of Duke Nukem (and hey they may even be testing some features to see how they would work in DNF) and the D3 engine still looks decent. Highly recommended to those that havent taken the plunge.

I played the demo and that was one of the first things I thought (about how it reminded me of Duke Nukem).

Agreed. This is one of the first FP shooters that I've liked in quite some time. I didn't even buy Far Cry, didn't like Doom 3, and passed on Quake 4 after 5 minutes into the demo. But Prey -- this one is a must play.

Yeah man I'm liking it. I've only been waiting 10 years to play this game. :D The game does remind me a little of Duke Nukem, especially the beginning. Then when you see how the doors work and stuff it kind of reminds you of some of the tricks they pulled in Duke Nukem 3D. Overall, I like it a lot, i just wish I didn't have to work as much and could just sit down and play more.

i finally got around to trying out the demo on my 360, and i really enjoyed it, although the character of tommy got on my nerves, and the opening scene in the bar went on a little too long. i knew i was going to have to crack some drunk skulls, why'd i have to sit through all that predictable conversation just to do it? i liked how tommy totally puked when i was switching around the gravity in that one room. i also liked the music that was on the jukebox, even though tommy didn't. heart, ted nugent, judas priest, blue oyster cult? brilliant.

Back