Priced to move: Watercooled 939 system, 1k PSU, Paintball package, guitar, etc

mrkram

Gawd
7/25/09 PRICES UPDATED!! - open to offers guys!! 7/29/09 MORE PRICE DROPS!!
Selling because school books are expensive and so is moving into my first apartment( w/ the girlfriend yay!)

Iwaki RD-30 24V DC Inline Pump 150$ shipped (165$ shipped if you take the meanwell psu with it!)
Meanwell 150w psu for iwaki 20 shipped
pic

AquaXtreme MP-05 Pro Water Block
i only have the 939 mounting system. 15$ shipped
Swiftech MCW-60 i only have the ATI mount for 1900 series. may have 7900 Nvidia series as well. 20$ shipped
pic

ATI Reference 1900XTX 730/800 -ramsinks epoxied on. original heatsink will ship with it if you like. i would just add 3rd party cooler for gpu. 25$ shipped
pic

FSP Kingcraft 1000w PSU 120$ Shipped
Won at a LAN. Just opened it to test another system. Has less then 10 minutes of use.
pic

BEYER DYNAMIC DT770-Pro Closed Circumaural Studio Headphones 65$ shipped
pic
These were my headphones when i was playing quake - they need the wire replaced otherwise its a pain to get all the sounds to work right.. They have excellent design and are by far the best headphones i have ever owned. Unquestionably. I wish i had the money and time to get the wire fixed but i dont. I already called beyerdynamics repair center and they gave me a 70 dollar estimate for the wire repair. If you know how to do it yourself then your getting a 250$ pair of headphones for a steal. I was the only owner of these and will be really really sad to see them go. ugh.

Epiphone DR100 Acoustic Guitar 50$
Long story short: "friend" suggested buying this for like 200 and i never even ended up learning to play. My fault - should of done my research before buying.
Im not a guitarist but it seems to be in perfect condition and has never taken any abuse. Local pickup only(18847 scranton area) - no shipping available.
pic

I accept paypal or moneyorders(musty clear before i ship).
I will ship all items USPS priority w/ confirmation. If you have other shipping preferences they can also be discussed.
References:
heat
ebay
MOTL

SOLD:
Thermochill PA 120.3
Corsair TWINX2048-4000P @ 273mhz 3-4-4-8
Tippman A-5 package
OCZ 520w powerstream
AMD Opteron 165
2 x WD2500KS Caviar SE 250GB SATA
Western Digital My Passport Essential WDMEW2500TN HDD
x fi fatality fps edition
nf4 Ultra-D w aftermarket cooler on northbridge

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
would be interested in the guitar, if it was worth the drive from 24550
i'm just looking for a secondary acoustic to use for other tunings.

Back