Prince of Persia, Mirrors Edge - 5.90

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Snap em up quick, they won't be around long for this price. At the Gamer that Go'd.

Damn, too bad I already own both for 360 (and paid much more).

red faction 2's worth negative price.

PoP's good but short, and if you're only going to buy that - since the shipping's $3 for up to 2 titles - you should buy it at newegg for $8 shipped. i'd say it's worth it, even if only to support titles without any drm.

Red Faction 2 not worth $5.90?

Day of Defeat is also $5.90 and it got good scores. Worth it?

Definitely in for 2nd copy of Prince of Persia plus Mirror's Edge.

Also nice to Call of Duty 4 on sale SOMEWHERE. That damn game just refuses to drop in price.

Is there a specific reason it's not linkable here? Like, are they shady or something?

Long ago they pissed of [H] admins by not following certain rules, if I remember correctly. Their website is replaced with loving hearts automatically if you try to type it in.

Don't know for sure...I played the demo which had performance issues, but have never picked it up.

Tried out the demo..... Wow pretty crappy....

Is there a specific reason it's not linkable here? Like, are they shady or something?

One of the best game e-tailers IMO. Good selection, good prices and KILLER sales.

Wow dam nice price for those games.. Very underrated games imo. I have em on PS3 but bought em to try on my new PC.

I picked up Mirror's Edge, Price of Persia, and Mercs 2, for 23ish shipped. Very nice :)

Just got the shipping notice from GG. Mirror's Edge & Prince of Persia are on the way. Best $15 I've spent in quite awhile. :)

Thanks Pigwalk,

I picked up Mirrors edge and Fifa 09 for 15 dollars and 9 cents shipped. What a deal, particularity for fifa.

Sweet deals, I don't even play soccer but I picked up FIFA along with the others mentioned here.

Gah. In for PoP and Mirror...

Wish they would not block this site. Yes, a while back, a rep did something stupid. At this point, we are the ones suffering for it. Between the steam weekend deals and these guys, I'm loading up on more games than I have time!

I was about to bite, then I realized I would probably never get around to playing them. =/

Nice deal, though I picked up Prince of Persia from newegg for $8 shipped. It's a bit cheaper than this deal. I would pick up Mirror's Edge if it was DRM free like PoP, but since it isn't and I can't just register it with steam it's not even worth $6 + shipping cause I'll end up not playing it once I pull the disc out of the drive.

Mirror's Edge plays without the disc in the drive, and without any kind of CD crack.

Mirror's Edge plays without the disc in the drive, and without any kind of CD crack.

And is a very interesting game. Needs to be refined, but graphics, ambiance is great. I played it on PS3, can't wait to max that thing out on 2560x1600, hopefully my card can do it :D

Whats the deal with all the Slickdeal links going through ad servers?

Back