Private Message 200 Limit - Not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0dM@n

Supreme [H]ardness
I know it's nice of [H]ard|Forum to have these forums in place for us and I'm thankful for it, but when I have a FS thread with a bunch of stuff for trade/sale I get tons of PMs.

It seems that I can't even have my PMs last a full week before I have to delete them. Each person takes up roughly (on avg.) 8-10 messages (4-5 replies from each end), and after having 15-20 members discussing trades with me I seem to have my box at ~180 messages with the "90% full" message. Since I always want to stay under the 180msg threshold (in case I'm not available for a few days), so that my inbox doesn't tell someone it cannot accept b/c it's full, I have to delete dozens of PMs that are barely one week old.

I doubt there is a solution to this or a way to raise my limit, but in case there is please let me know, and/or if there is something I can do to aid this situation.

The only reason this is important to me is I'd like to have a record/history of PMs that I can reply (and quote) for if and when there is a concern from a buyer/seller.

I may be hitting a dead end, but it was worth a shot.

Access to Genmay will allow you to have up to 300 PMs...

You can also export your PM history... just scroll to the bottom of your PM page and it'll give you a few formats to choose from

I can see where the bigger sellers would have a problem with the 200 pms. If the 300 pms don't work, you could also move the conversation to email after the first pm or two.

You can also export your PM history... just scroll to the bottom of your PM page and it'll give you a few formats to choose from

But still, just get Genmay. If you post one good thread, or look through the "Funniest Pics Ever" thread just once, you got your $5 worth.

Wish I could afford to spare 5 bucks...I'd join...I'm on such a tight budget anymore with school, and barely working part time, hard enough to scrounge enough for rent...Had to start selling my toys...My last resort will be my baby below...

BTW, anyone know what I'll get rid of this Limp Gawd status?

And, yes, I wish there were more PM's available as well...Because of the trades/For sale stuff. But I try to export them.

Just so you'll know where to go to download your PM's...

PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back