Problem viewing HardOCP with Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael.pa2

2[H]4U
Is anyone else having problems viewing HardOCP's homepage with Firefox? Since last night,all I get is a black page. I can view the forums fine,and no other site has this problem.

I haven't seen issues with FF -- and that's across different machines and different ISPs.

Check out #16 in the first thread post here.

Last night in Chrome I could only view 1/2 the front page. I came back a few hours later and it was working again. Maybe it is related to that. I'm on Firefox 16.0 atm and everything is fine.

15.0.1 the latest official release is working fine for me.

We were changing some code last night, likely the cause of your issue.

I had to disable ad block for this page. Otherwise - only getting a blank (black) page.

Firefox 15.0.1

They have expressed interest in blocking people that use AdBlock on previous occasions. This "issue" is probably part of the "new coding". Whatever needs to be done to keep the site going though is necessary.

I use ad-block... sol if that is what they are going to do, then I will no long visit HardOCP

:(

Not going to change my preference to see ads I don't want to see. Just think if your TV turned off if you didn't watch the commercials.....

All we ask is that you load our ads and we give your free content. I don't think we are asking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back