Problem with Dell GX150

i have a couple of dell gx150s here at work. both are giving me similar problems. i boot the machine up and it gets past loading the BIOS, and then gives a message saying "Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program" so all i need to do is go into the BIOS and set the time or some crap right?

well thing is i can never get past this message. when i reboot and hit f@ it says "Entering Setup" in the top right corner, but then before it goes into the BIOS it shows me that same message again and just waits there. so it wants me to go into the BIOS, but there seems to be no way to get there.

i've removed power from the thing, pulled the BIOS battery, and from what i can tell there's just one jumper on this mobo- it says it's a PSWD jumper. i've pulled that hoping to reset the BIOS. but the same thing happens next time i boot up.

anyone have some ideas how to fix this?

TIA,
big boi

Im not sure how to solve your problem.. but I have to say that the gx150's have been the worst pcs our company has ever purchased. We had about about 200 of them, and just about everyone of them has broken down at some point requiring major repairs (replacing motherboards and power supplies). We have some pc's out in the field from HP that are 7-8 years old at this point, and are still running fine. Most of these pcs had IBM drives.. most of which have failed at this point as well.

All the other models seemed to hold up much better.

Back