Problem with ebay purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motley

2[H]4U
Ok so I bought something from ebay. Seller mathluf I looked at his feedback, and everyone says fast shipping great seller.

So I buy this golf bag from him. I paid for the item on 5/30. The item location says Florida, and that it usually takes about a week to deliver.

OK great.

So there is no tracking number provided. I sent the seller at least 4 messages, and he replied today (took him 5 days to respond). He finally added a tracking number, but its in China. I'm like wTF, this was supposed to ship from Florida. He says "the item was out of stock in Florida, so we had to ship it from our warehouse from China". i tell him his description is wrong, and that if I know it was in China, I would have never purchased it.

I have no idea if I will get within 7 days? Its USPS Priority International shipping.

I've heard horror stories that it can take up to 3 weeks.

Grounds for ebay dispute? Because the item location is wrong.

Thoughts?

What Should Not Be Posted Here

Transactions that happened outside of the Hardforum FS/FT community are off-topic, and threads started about them will be locked or deleted. Threads regarding eBay transactions that originated in the [H]ardForum eBay auction forum are permitted, non-forum related problems originating from the eBay website are not. Those posts are considered off-topic and will be closed or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back