Problem with Rozal0: bought Mass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireburster

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought Mass Effect from him on Dec 3rd through paypal. He said he shipped it the 4th or 5th. I have pmed him a couple times asking what day for sure. No response. I have gotten pms from others about him being slow to the point of not shipping it out for 2 weeks. Whats my next step?

File a claim with PayPal and if it doesn't spur him into action escalate it. Beyond that there's not much else to do.

Do you have his info to give him a call at home? No need to be rude but just call and ask him for an update and shipping information.

Definitely file a claim with Paypal.

ok thanks. Im logging into paypal now. I know its xmas time but shipping isnt that slow.

Hey sorry for the mix up, I did reply to all your PM's except your last one.
You also sent me an email, I thought I replied to it, but I accidentally saved it as a draft rather than sending it.

which brings me back why I didn't respond to you last PM, because I thought I responded to your email.

But anyways, yes, It has been shipped December 6. As I said before, it took 2-3 weeks for my last buyer to receive his item.
I also have a phone number too, it is listed here at [H]ard if you didn't see it. (203) 231-4525 if I don't pick up I will call back, but I prefer text massages as I do have school and work.

I will also be more than happy to refund your shipping costs when you get it.

Well that explains why i wasnt getting anything back from you. I was going to wait and I should have but I have bought and sold somethings in since this that have shipped back and forth. I didnt want to text as some it cost money and I havent been free to call since im busy with work before vacation.

Thanks for responding.

Did you go ahead and file a paypal claim. That way if it shows then you can drop it otherwise if it don't then you are protected.

Im assuming no tracking number of any sort either?

cant think of what service would give you a tracking number and take over 2 weeks for delivery even ground anywhere in cont US is faster than that through any major shipper.

also silly to take hte time to black out a tab in the ss posted but leave the buyers email up for any and everyone who looks.....

yeah i got a tracking number from usps but it says nothing. Filed paypal issue and its still open.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 6, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

cant think of what service would give you a tracking number and take over 2 weeks for delivery even ground anywhere in cont US is faster than that through any major shipper.

You can get DC with media mail just by paying for it.

It literally is out of my hands. I refunded shipping, I don't know what else I can do.

It literally is out of my hands. I refunded shipping, I don't know what else I can do.

Put a trace on the package since you're the sender. After that, if they can't find it, issue a refund for the purchase price and stop using the post orifice because they do this kind of stuff. Had you used UPS it would've been insured for $100 and most likely have cost about the same or a buck or two more.

In the long run it's worth it though. You have tracking that works and automatic insurance up to $100.

My paypal issue needs to be solved by the 8th or i have to bump it up. Im not sure what else i can do on my end.

Alright, I'll run a trace. If you package does not get there by the 11th. I will refund you.

Rofl @ search box. Now we know know what the blurred out tab is. ;)

LOL "I'm Chris Hanson. Have a seat over there."

Good luck fireburster. I've been refunded by Rozal0 after a deal went bad, plus a little extra for my trouble. So I think he'll try to make it right. Hang in there.

... I refunded shipping, I don't know what else I can do.

you can refund ALL the money he paid you, that's what you can do. You sent it, it's your responsibility to PROVE it was sent. Either a tracking# or at the very least a delivery confirmation#. If you didn't get at least one of those, then you should pony up a full refund.

what's shown so far doesn't even indicate you sent it at all.:eek:

I recently bought a 1GB stick of PC3200 ram from Rozal. It arrived a day or two later than USPS said it would (Most likely due to snow in my area) and he offered to refund my shipping due to the delay. I really don't think you're going to get scammed by this guy.

Well why can he ship a stick of ram but not a 360 game. Its been almost 2 months now. He has time to post on this forum and sell other stuff. I hope i get some intrest for the 37 bucks hes had since dec 3rd.

At what point is it mail fraud?

LOL WOW! oops.I sent that page to paypal as evidence too.
Full refund issued, should receive tomorrow. Plus the $7 you got for the shipping, so your getting a little extra back.
End the claim when you get your refund, obviously paypal isn't doing anything.

Sounds good. Sucks i can never play mass effect though or youll think i did get it which i didnt.

LOL WOW! oops.I sent that page to paypal as evidence too.
Full refund issued, should receive tomorrow. Plus the $7 you got for the shipping, so your getting a little extra back.
End the claim when you get your refund, obviously paypal isn't doing anything.

WOW. Don't see nothing funny here. Unless your talking about not shipping and avoiding the buyer for 2 months then...oops.:rolleyes:

WOW. Don't see nothing funny here. Unless your talking about not shipping and avoiding the buyer for 2 months then...oops.
So you assume anyone who has their name posted in this sub-forum is downright dirty dealers?
I did not avoid the buyer, can't you see that by my communication here on this thead? Or maybe perhaps the emails I've sent him in the past? I had successful transactions of both RAM and a 7900GS after this issue, and and successful transactions before. For those I shipped late, or there was an error on my part, I gladly compensated them for the item and the trouble. This issue is a little different, I made no errors on my part, I sent it out, and it never came to him. I don't want the issue to drag along, especially at PayPal's slow speed, so the buyer is receiving back his full refund, plus $7, which was originally refund weeks ago to compensate for shipping.

I don't want the issue to drag along, especially at PayPal's slow speed, so the buyer is receiving back his full refund, plus $7, which was originally refund weeks ago to compensate for shipping.

First you blame the USPS, now you are blaming Paypal.

You said if he didn't receive it by the 11th you'd refund him.

It would have been nice if you had refunded his money on the 12th.

Your refund's a week late. Is that Paypal's fault?

Just as your edited for sale thread suggests, you've given this buyer a bunch of "poop".

Stop searching my posts to find faults that you can twist to use against me.
USPS never got the item to his house. I'm blaming USPS, they mail stuff, paypal doesn't. I told him I would refund him on the 12th, however he escalated it to a claim 2-3 days before the refund, so I told him via email I would not send the refund since he filed the claim, and let paypal determine the outcome. I provided evidence of proof of shipping, and communication to paypal as evidence, I waited for almost a week and paypal did not do anything, it was stuck on "Waiting for tracking information" I called them up and I told them I had provided it, they told me that it may take up to 30 days after all evidence has been presented. I sent him an email told him that I'll just refund him but to keep the claim open to determine the results. I do not know what the purpose of having other people not associated with the transaction posting in the thread, other than to harass the person in dispute.

I do not know what the purpose of having other people not associated with the transaction posting in the thread, other than to harass the person in dispute.

Because people not associated with the transaction may still have relevant information such as past experiences with either of the traders in question. Others may also have pertinent information regarding shipping policies or the track record of a particular shipping company or method that might provide a reason for someone awaiting a package to give it a bit more time.

I do agree that if you're going to post just to flame someone that it should be considered threadcrapping, but encouragement, suggestions, and testimonials can all be helpful to the traders who are trying to resolve their differences.

Stop searching my posts to find faults that you can twist to use against me.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1248308

I'm not searching your posts. It's the first post in your for sale thread. I decide to do minimal research on a possible problem seller, and I note that the FIRST thing they did after getting the buyer's money was to edit their for sale thread to state that they sell "genuine poop". ALL other info you deleted. All that remained was "genuine poop for sale". No info on your terms of sale, etc etc, nothing... Just "genuine poop"...

With the second post from the buyer stating "Hope i dont get poop as stated."

Again, if you had bought something from someone, and it didn't arrive, etc etc, anyway, what I am getting at is, is if immediately after you paid someone, they edited their thread as you did, and 6 weeks later almost nothing they've said has come to fruition, how confident are you of them?

I haven't heard a confirmation from the buyer that he got his money back...

But, get a reality check. I know if you bought something from someone and immediately afterwards they edited their thread as you did, you'd definitely be second-guessing yourself about transactions with that person...

I only searched the one relative post you had about the transaction in your for sale thread. The impression it gives is honestly not favorable in the least...

(honestly, if you hadn't have edited your post as you did, I doubt I would have given much notice at all to this dispute... but you can't be taken seriously when you edit posts like that, and your "evidence" has "jail bait" in the search box... seriously, it's not a good impression... I'm telling you this in case you indeed are a good seller, and this is your one and only bump in the road... But you insist I not search your posts, so I wouldn't know...)

I still would like the buyer to confirm that their money's been refunded. It would help your image a great deal.

rfcmplthi2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back