Problems burping system and Case SO HEAVY

InternationalHat

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, so I went a little overboard on the watercooling. I got one of those quadcore rads from voyeurmods, a swiftech storm(which had a loose housing and caused a minor flood :mad: ) , a dangerden maze4 gpu block, dangerden res, and a swiftech mcp-655 pump. It runs like pump -> cpu -> gpu -> rad -> res -> pump. There's plenty of flow, the res looks cool and the water in it spins quite fast.

The radiator looks like an appliance and I have it attached with threaded rods to the outside of the case. It makes it tip over which I've remedied, until I can build supports, with a stack of compact discs from various 80's bands you might know such as Duran Duran and The Police :D The problem now, is I can't bleed the air. The rad is almost at the same height as the res with the res being just slightly higher in the loop, and moving the case around is hard since it's SO HEAVY.

I don't really understand the innards of the heatercore, especially a quad one. If I had a sort of diagram or understanding, I feel like I could tilt the case better to get the air out. Any ideas?

One of the problems Im facing is that when I do tilt it around a lot, some of the air from the res goes back into the rad on the other side, which fortunately comes out much easier, it's the other side(which comes up from the GPU) that has air collected in it and causes gurgling/sloshing noises..

Back