Problems with AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupholder2.0

Limp Gawd
It has recently come to my attention that AMD profits from human suffering. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that it must be stated quite categorically that AMD got into a snit the last time I pointed out that it ignores the lustrous ascendance and near triumph of the glorious potential of free Man. The last time AMD reached into its bag of dirty tricks, it pulled out a scheme to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time it tried to recruit and encourage young people to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs.

You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to AMD's gormless writings. All of my responses presume that I've managed to come up with a way in which AMD's essays could be made useful. Its essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that AMD is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. Eventually, however, AMD is likely to switch to some sort of "calumniate helpless barrators" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. To most people, the idea that amid the babel of false tongues all around us, even basically good people sometimes find it hard to know what is right and what is wrong is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that to it, authoritarianism is a kind of religion, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. AMD is a mythmaker, an illusion builder, or to put it less politely, a trickster. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me help you reflect and reexamine your views on AMD. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because AMD's whiney, lawless pronouncements are in full flower and their poisonous petals of Chekism are blooming all around us.

By the way, AMD is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to require religious services around the world to begin with "AMD is great; AMD is good; we thank AMD for our daily food". But on the other hand, I know more about McCarthyism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that AMD ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, it tends to utter so much verbiage about collectivism that I can conclude only that AMD likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why it is unconstrained by conscience. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that in my speaking engagements, I have found in audience questions an alarming increase in concern about coldhearted, domineering bourgeoisie? That's why I'm telling you that AMD finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, if AMD were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it's saying. The downside for AMD, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that in its quest to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against it it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. I've left out many criticisms of AMD from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I warrant that it's a start -- a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with AMD.

It has recently come to my attention that AMD profits from human suffering. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that it must be stated quite categorically that AMD got into a snit the last time I pointed out that it ignores the lustrous ascendance and near triumph of the glorious potential of free Man. The last time AMD reached into its bag of dirty tricks, it pulled out a scheme to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time it tried to recruit and encourage young people to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs.

You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to AMD's gormless writings. All of my responses presume that I've managed to come up with a way in which AMD's essays could be made useful. Its essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that AMD is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. Eventually, however, AMD is likely to switch to some sort of "calumniate helpless barrators" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. To most people, the idea that amid the babel of false tongues all around us, even basically good people sometimes find it hard to know what is right and what is wrong is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that to it, authoritarianism is a kind of religion, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. AMD is a mythmaker, an illusion builder, or to put it less politely, a trickster. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me help you reflect and reexamine your views on AMD. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because AMD's whiney, lawless pronouncements are in full flower and their poisonous petals of Chekism are blooming all around us.

By the way, AMD is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to require religious services around the world to begin with "AMD is great; AMD is good; we thank AMD for our daily food". But on the other hand, I know more about McCarthyism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that AMD ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, it tends to utter so much verbiage about collectivism that I can conclude only that AMD likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why it is unconstrained by conscience. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that in my speaking engagements, I have found in audience questions an alarming increase in concern about coldhearted, domineering bourgeoisie? That's why I'm telling you that AMD finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, if AMD were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it's saying. The downside for AMD, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that in its quest to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against it it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. I've left out many criticisms of AMD from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I warrant that it's a start -- a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with AMD.

*applaud*

Well , when there isn't anything hard to sell , they've been left with selling illusions.And they do a nice job at that.

What's more , we can expand the "victim scenario".It has been a concerted effort by AMD over the past 2 years to present Intel as a malefic company which sucks the blood of the people , steals their bread , contributes to global warming and at the same time denies AMD's right to much bigger MS .Since when is MS deserved and not won through hard work , innovation and good mkt ?

This article is eye opening :

After AMD's latest Intel-targeted broadside Thursday morning, Intel's corporate spokesman, the supremely tactful Chuck Mulloy, took off his pearl-gray diplomat's gloves and accused AMD of defamation.

He said that a lot of the brickbats that AMD has flung at Intel in the last two years rise to slander or libel but that Intel is hogtied and can't charge AMD with defamation because of the "anything goes" environment surrounding the antitrust suit AMD lodged against Intel in 2005.

"AMD is trying to damage Intel's reputation. It's determined that even if it loses the antitrust suit, in the end Intel will look like the bad guy to the consumer," he said.

What finally got Intel's goat was an "economic study" that AMD was trying to "peddle to the press," Mulloy said, that makes it look like AMD is laying its claims for damages way this side of a trial that isn't supposed to begin until April of 2009.

The study, done by the ERS Group, a litigation consultant retained by AMD's outside counsel O'Melveny & Myers, claims that Intel extracted "monopoly profits" from microprocessor sales in excess of $60 billion in the decade between 1996 and 2006.

AMD says that ERS and its head honcho Dr. Michael Williams, who's consulted with the Justice Department and Federal Trade Commission on such things as the proposed mergers of Exxon and Mobil and BP Amoco and ARCO, and on our old friends the FTC v Rambus and US v Oracle lawsuits, calculated Intel's economic return using public information and a methodology based on "Nobel Prize-winning research" by Merton Miller and Franco Modigliani that is used by half of the Fortune 1000 to analyze their own economic performance, Wall Street firms to assess potential investments and management consulting firm like McKinsey and Stern Stewart generally.

Mulloy called it, "Bull Shit," and asked if Intel should be penalized for being successful. ....

http://virtualization.sys-con.com/read/411804.htm

You speak as if AMD is the only company to do this. Every company in the world does this in some form or fashion. From lead in our children's toys to tech support from third world countries. If you wish to speak out about the true evils of this world, then do that, but define what you call evil. Capitalism is what caused all these 'evil corporations' to exist but yet you slant it to seem like AMD is the only one. Let ye who hath not sinned throw the first stone.

You speak as if AMD is the only company to do this. Every company in the world does this in some form or fashion. From lead in our children's toys to tech support from third world countries. If you wish to speak out about the true evils of this world, then do that, but define what you call evil. Capitalism is what caused all these 'evil corporations' to exist but yet you slant it to seem like AMD is the only one. Let ye who hath not sinned throw the first stone.
QFT. Obviously the OP felt the need to rant. I'm glad he could get that off his chest. :rolleyes:

This is a letter of love and peace; I will not lash out against anyone, and I will not use specific names of individuals or organizations that use lethal violence as a source of humor. That said, let me merely point out that our problem -- and make no mistake about it, it is a severe predicament -- is that we currently lack the resources needed to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. Let us note first of all that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that you may have noticed that AMD's little schemes are bound to fail. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, AMD's cop-outs are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". As stated earlier, if I didn't think AMD would ruin my entire day, I wouldn't say that our current parlous situation is the result of a toxic combination of its recklessness and its subalterns' cupidity. In reaching that conclusion I have made the usual assumption that AMD's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of AMD's flunkies, who loudly proclaim that annoying tax cheats are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. Regardless of those delirious proclamations, the truth is that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still feel that it faces moral disaster in its neighborhood, political disaster in its country, and an impending world catastrophe with a blank and smiling countenance, have an obligation to do more than just observe what it is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to throw down the gauntlet and challenge its dupes to highlight all of the problems with its grumpy scare tactics. We have an obligation to break the neck of its policy of unilateralism once and for all. And we have an obligation to preach a message of community and brotherly love. I think I've dished it out to AMD as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that AMD's incessant jactancy is really getting on my nerves.

Even on my 1920x1200 LCD, I can't hardly read the post, I wonder how you guys could read all of it.

Did you write this to call out AMD on whatever the fuck it is that their doing wrong, or did you just write this to show us how well you did in advanced english comp class in college?

Seriously, I can't tell.

Rolf !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There is no such thing as good or evil.

All I got was that they make hard to understand reports so that most people cant or don't want to spend the time to understand it. The fact that that is the only thing I came out of that with means perhaps you should practice what you preach.

Anyway...

Personally, I dont give a rats @## what they do to intel and intel's image. Intel would not think twice about robbing us blind. They dont care about innovation and technology, they just want to make a lot of money ("we are delaying our product launch because it has no competition so we can make more money long term by sand bagging"). AMD is the ONLY thing driving intel to push the tech envelope. We require both companies to get what we need. If AMD has to act a little indecent to try and stay afloat (Which benefits us by our pocket books not getting raped) then so be it.

BOTH companies are evil corporations, Intel is just under tighter rein because they are borderline monopoly.

It will obviously surprise some people to hear me say this, but AMD is not interested in a true and honest improvement of social conditions but rather in a way to replace our natural soul with an artificial one. There are a number of reasons it isn't telling us as to why it wants to dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that its eccentricity is surpassed only by its vanity and its vanity is surpassed only by its empty theorizing. (Remember its theory that brusque, malicious palookas have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us?) It's debatable whether I indisputably cannot believe that AMD would consider hostile busybodies as illaudable bohemians. However, no one can disagree that I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are AMD's egocentric metanarratives, which destroy the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. Why am I furious? Because AMD wants nothing less than to create a factitious demand for its venal scare tactics, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its amateurish expedients. And why am I embarrassed? Because AMD thinks we want it to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others. Excuse me, but maybe it is an inspiration to depraved ne'er-do-wells everywhere. They panegyrize AMD's crusade to deprive people of dignity and autonomy and, more importantly, they don't realize that I plan to tell you a little bit about AMD and its foolish obloquies. Are you with me -- or against me? Whatever you decide, what really irks me is that AMD has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let it pervert the course of justice or it'll parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire.

Others may disagree but I avouch that I don't know what makes AMD think that fascism and nihilism are identical concepts. Maybe it's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that AMD complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.

AMD can go on saying that its shell games won't be used for political retribution but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such immature dreams just now. Sure, AMD talks the talk but does it walk the walk? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it. AMD commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. It then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for AMD to represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. Help me build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

Did you write this to call out AMD on whatever the fuck it is that their doing wrong, or did you just write this to show us how well you did in advanced english comp class in college?

Seriously, I can't tell.

LMAO

That was the FIRST thing I thought.....

I see Lit majors haven't changed in 4+ decades now. :rolleyes:

AMD can go on saying that its shell games won't be used for political retribution but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such immature dreams just now. Sure, AMD talks the talk but does it walk the walk? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it. AMD commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. It then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for AMD to represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. Help me build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. Either you've had some great hash or your idealism is greatly off the charts. Do you by chance happen to attend U Cal Berkley? I haven't heard this kind of foolishness since the late 60's. Timothy Leary would be proud!

I am delighted at the fact that you gentlemen find my writing ability to be impressive, however this is beyond the point. We must focus on AMD's atrocious behavior and concoct methods to tame this horrid beast.

I am delighted at the fact that you gentlemen find my writing ability to be impressive, however this is beyond the point. We must focus on AMD's atrocious behavior and concoct methods to tame this horrid beast.

Impressive isn't the word I'd use. Excessive is more like it.

Yeah.. whatever.....
Like the last guy said- Excessive is the word I would use.

If you are going to sit here and act all high and mighty, why don't you do yourself, and the rest of us hardware enthusiasts a favor, and look at the rest of the world and their ways..

Then post it in the "General/Useless" forum.

That way we don't have to even see this self satisfying drivel.

Impressive isn't the word I'd use. Excessive is more like it.

Excessive? I think not. Perhaps Superfluous is the word you are seeking?
I must, however, disagree with your assertion that my arguments are unnecessarily complicated. Perhaps you do not fully understand the importance of diction?

I apologize for diverting the flow of this topic, but I feel that this issue must be addressed before we are to continue with this highly insightful and enlightening discussion. It is not my intension to hurt any of your sentiments, but it must be stated that your rape of the English language is so severe and brutal that Shakespeare, Emerson and Austen must have all concurrently turned in their graves. I beg of you, for the love of humanity and civilization, to please improve your utilization of the English language. Please note that my request is intended for all members who have replied to this thread along with those of you who plan to reply.

Thank You for your time and consideration

Let us now continue with the task at hand.

O I certainly want to go to Shakespeare days.

":Where art thou AMD- you must rise from the ashes, and abolish your demons".

No, I don't like going backwards, but Thanks for the suggestion.........

Excessive? I think not. Perhaps Superfluous is the word you are seeking?
I must, however, disagree with your assertion that my arguments are unnecessarily complicated. Perhaps you do not fully understand the importance of diction?

I apologize for diverting the flow of this topic, but I feel that this issue must be addressed before we are to continue with this highly insightful and enlightening discussion. It is not my intension to hurt any of your sentiments, but it must be stated that your rape of the English language is so severe and brutal that Shakespeare, Emerson and Austen must have all concurrently turned in their graves. I beg of you, for the love of humanity and civilization, to please improve your utilization of the English language. Please note that my request is intended for all members who have replied to this thread along with those of you who plan to reply.

Thank You for your time and consideration

Let us now continue with the task at hand.

Please, pal. You're talking to a guy that scored a 35 on the English section of the ACT. You're not impressing anyone but yourself with that inane chatter.

Please, pal. You're talking to a guy that scored a 35 on the English section of the ACT. You're not impressing anyone but yourself with that inane chatter.

Congratulations on scoring a 35 on a section designed for high school juniors in literature and composition 11. Astounding. Feel better now? Or are you going to get the e-penis pump to further inflate your ego?

Ok congrats. You just finished your college philosophy class, so did I. I think you are high too...

Just chill man, just chill.

Congratulations on scoring a 35 on a section designed for high school juniors in literature and composition 11. Astounding. Feel better now? Or are you going to get the e-penis pump to further inflate your ego?

I'm sorry, was someone talking to you? Fact of the matter is, less than 0.1 percent of the population scores that highly on the test, regardless of who it is designed for. As for people trying to inflate their ego (or deflate others), you and the OP are much more grievous offenders than I am.

I'm sorry, was someone talking to you? Fact of the matter is, less than 0.1 percent of the population scores that highly on the test, regardless of who it is designed for. As for people trying to inflate their ego (or deflate others), you and the OP are much more grievous offenders than I am.

ACT's dont count as much as SAT's do. I happen to be a national merit scholar.

ACT's dont count as much as SAT's do. I happen to be a national merit scholar.

I was well into the 99th percentile on the SAT as well, but I don't remember my exact score. Congratulations on your accomplishment, by the way.

By the way, AMD is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to require religious services around the world to begin with "AMD is great; AMD is good; we thank AMD for our daily food". But on the other hand, I know more about McCarthyism than most people.

I bet i know more about McCarthyism than you do. ;)

I don't give a shit what AMD says or does, as long as they keep making decent processors on the cheap.

Someone please move this stupid thread to the toilet...

It has as much to do with AMD hardware as my johnson

TY for being so kind in advance.

I decidedly can't let AMD's misinformation and misguided arguments about egotism go by without comment. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. Spiteful schmoes are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of amoral immoral-types it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but AMD's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that it wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that AMD's maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely campaigns are actually quite worthless when you look at them a bit closer.

If AMD had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that its tractates are merely a stalking horse. They mask AMD's secret intention to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively jaded. Because of AMD's communiqués, our schools simply do not teach the basics anymore. Instead, they preach the theology of pompous diabolism. You may make the comment, "What does this have to do with untrustworthy, hostile tightwads?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that we can divide AMD's activities into three categories: judgmental, power-hungry, and unbalanced.

AMD and its apologists are, by nature, perverted wimps. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but AMD operates on an international scale to let filthy lamebrains run rampant through the streets. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to weaken the critical links in AMD's nexus of paltry, self-righteous fanaticism. In summary, AMD lectures us about Trotskyism so often that it may soon become a major source of hearing loss. Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?

It has recently come to my attention that Intel profits from human suffering. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that it must be stated quite categorically that Intel got into a snit the last time I pointed out that it ignores the lustrous ascendance and near triumph of the glorious potential of free Man. The last time Intel reached into its bag of dirty tricks, it pulled out a scheme to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time it tried to recruit and encourage young people to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs.

You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to Intel's gormless writings. All of my responses presume that I've managed to come up with a way in which Intel's essays could be made useful. Its essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that Intel is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. Eventually, however, Intel is likely to switch to some sort of "calumniate helpless barrators" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. To most people, the idea that amid the babel of false tongues all around us, even basically good people sometimes find it hard to know what is right and what is wrong is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that to it, authoritarianism is a kind of religion, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. Intel is a mythmaker, an illusion builder, or to put it less politely, a trickster. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me help you reflect and reexamine your views on Intel. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Intel's whiney, lawless pronouncements are in full flower and their poisonous petals of Chekism are blooming all around us.

By the way, Intel is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to require religious services around the world to begin with "Intel is great; Intel is good; we thank Intel for our daily food". But on the other hand, I know more about McCarthyism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Intel ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, it tends to utter so much verbiage about collectivism that I can conclude only that Intel likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why it is unconstrained by conscience. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that in my speaking engagements, I have found in audience questions an alarming increase in concern about coldhearted, domineering bourgeoisie? That's why I'm telling you that Intel finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, if Intel were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it's saying. The downside for Intel, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that in its quest to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against it it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. I've left out many criticisms of Intel from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I warrant that it's a start -- a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Intel.

Fixed, but could also replace with IBM, Samsung, TI, Sony or Toshiba

Probably the former, because the OP's language is overly verbose and packed with metaphors I'd expect to find in myspace poetry.

Actually along those lines, it reminds me a lot of Scott Pakin's complaint generator. It's totally devoid of any actual content.

I decidedly can't let AMD's misinformation and misguided arguments about egotism go by without comment. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. Spiteful schmoes are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of amoral immoral-types it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but AMD's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that it wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that AMD's maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely campaigns are actually quite worthless when you look at them a bit closer.

If AMD had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that its tractates are merely a stalking horse. They mask AMD's secret intention to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively jaded. Because of AMD's communiqués, our schools simply do not teach the basics anymore. Instead, they preach the theology of pompous diabolism. You may make the comment, "What does this have to do with untrustworthy, hostile tightwads?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that we can divide AMD's activities into three categories: judgmental, power-hungry, and unbalanced.

AMD and its apologists are, by nature, perverted wimps. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but AMD operates on an international scale to let filthy lamebrains run rampant through the streets. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to weaken the critical links in AMD's nexus of paltry, self-righteous fanaticism. In summary, AMD lectures us about Trotskyism so often that it may soon become a major source of hearing loss. Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?

SWEET DUDE, you managed to write all that up in 2 minutes!!!

Probably the former, because the OP's language is overly verbose and packed with metaphors I'd expect to find in myspace poetry.

Actually along those lines, it reminds me a lot of Scott Pakin's complaint generator. It's totally devoid of any actual content.

LOL that post rules... time to mess with some folks online .. yours is The only post in this entire thread with anything worth reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back