Project 2915 -- nice ppd

RPhArrow

Gawd
I don't know yet how well this WU runs on other cpus, but my C2D sure likes it :p The WU runs on a newer core , FahCore_80, and gives 556 points. I'm getting 14:25 minute frames on my E6400 oc'd to 3.2GHZ for 554ppd according to EMIII.

Yeah I made a thread about it a few spots down from this one yesterday... I had a little string of luck where like 5 of my cpu's got these things.

yeah I got one too. I've got one core on advmethods and one not, I think this one only comes with advmethods, so I'm most likely moving both to have the flag. All I get on the no flag is 2124 melt proteins, and while my 6600 can do them in about 25mins a frame, they still suck!

This is about the same for the PPD for 2914's. I've got two of these right now and I'm getting about 520 PPD out of each core with them. I'm also running a [email protected].

However, these things should have been finished earlier today, but I finally got Fedora Core 6 installed and booted so I've been on that mostly running the SMP client. Getting around 1500 PPD with it.

I'm also running a [email protected].
However, these things should have been finished earlier today, but I finally got Fedora Core 6 installed and booted so I've been on that mostly running the SMP client. Getting around 1500 PPD with it.

Yep, this is my [H]Bowl box, so as soon as it is totally done I'm gonna switch to SMP also !

Yeah I made a thread about it a few spots down from this one yesterday... I had a little string of luck where like 5 of my cpu's got these things.

Sorry I missed that thread waltherone, I wouldn't have started a new one...:(

RPhArrow

Back