Project: Batman Begins (completed!!!)

:p hehe.....What do you want from me I had it set up for about 3 hours then I boxed it all back up heheh. You're probably going to get on me about using VGA instead of DVI too huh!?! :D

stormshadow said:
so when's the UV lit-spandex mesh-appliqued-"Robin" mod come out?

I already get enough crap for working all day and not having a life. The last thing I need is robin jokes :D

Woah, I didn't even get to see that yet. Thx :D

edit: oh geeze I'm an idiot. I put 16xDVDRW in the specs....it's supposed to be 8x.....ah well, I must've needed sleep.

Congrats!!!

Oh, now that HBO plays Batman Begins like 5 times a day this mod is even more fitting! :p

Damn that guy is lucky!...........oh wait..... heh

Here's a high res pic :D
batman1.jpg

This is my fav mod, I saw it today in Max PC mod of the month. $500 for tiger direct very nice.

hity645 said:
This is my fav mod, I saw it today in Max PC mod of the month. $500 for tiger direct very nice.

Ooo I didn't realize it came out already. Yay!

yea, i just noticed it today in my new max. pc magzine. i must say it looks oustanding. ur work never fails to impress me, keep it up.

Ya should be 8x dvd too .............i hope I didn't say that to the maxpc people too. eek. Long hours make me forget what I put in these damn cases :D

FYI Its in Computer Gaming Worlds latest (and last) issue November 2006 on page 108. I saw it and saw the name and was like, I remember tht from somewhere and sure enough i did.

I think it had to do with being a ziff davis magazine and winning the extreme tech contest.

I didn't know they were using it in CGW, that was all. Now that I think about it, I do remember getting some questions from them a while back.....maybe that's it.

Can never have too much publicity. Besides, the mod is fantastic - you deserve the recognition.

Back