Project: CrossFlo (the sequel)

My God this is like the most hardcore mod I've seen yet on this site lol :cool:

I'd probably electricute myself if I tried doing what you did :( (In regards to making the system "Wireless") :(

Thanks Much, honestly its not too dangerous if you remember a few things.

1- definitely dont work on it while its plugged in.
2- make sure your grounding is good (or you will become the ground:eek: )
3- you will notice I used shrink tubing on all the ends (and plenty of wire ties)

Its looking really great, Mark. Looking forward to more pics and info. :)

Another person that misses the point,
First if you didnt want to ruin the thread with your crap why did you?

Il tell you why, because you 2 fuckheads totally missed the point. There is NO fan that can replace the Silenx fan in THIS build.

In an earlier post I mentioned the Silenx fan was a little generous with its ratings. I also mentioned I totally rebuilt the fan making it much better than it was at stock.

But you dumbfucks feel the need to shit in my thread. I would really like to see ANY of your work.

Show me ONE fan that will replace my 120mm fan.

Now that's a disappointing post. Try not to be so sensitive; it's your build, use whatever you want and justify it any way you like. I enjoyed your build thread up to this point. Nice mod though for what it's worth.

Ok I just got linked to this thread from another spot and had to say that the wires behind the mobo is fucking AWESOME and that you have balls and awesome modding skills and that this mod is amazing.

SWEET!

They will be at San Jose Showdown Lan on June 15-18 th..:)

il try and post a few picts before I go.

(Imagine a case smaller than a Qpack with 2 seperate H20 Systems, 2 Water cooled Hdds in Raid0 (Water cooled SLI or Crossfire) in alum.

than imagine a few things that no-one has ever dreamed of in a comp and you will be getting close ;)

Sweet job on the mini case! I love the acrylic mobo tray and the mesh enclosure part, but that fan with the LED message would drive me nuts, hehehe. Each to his own I guess. Some of the mod you've detailed steps well, but some have rather large steps without a lot of photo documentation. I'd love to see more of a step by step process for the aluminum and mesh enclosure you made (with the controls, etc.). Overall, it's a very nice mod!

And as for those taking a dump in your thread, don't sweat it. Just be nice, tell them to zip it, and they'll go away. :)

Sweet job on the mini case! I love the acrylic mobo tray and the mesh enclosure part, but that fan with the LED message would drive me nuts, hehehe. Each to his own I guess. Some of the mod you've detailed steps well, but some have rather large steps without a lot of photo documentation. I'd love to see more of a step by step process for the aluminum and mesh enclosure you made (with the controls, etc.). Overall, it's a very nice mod!

And as for those taking a dump in your thread, don't sweat it. Just be nice, tell them to zip it, and they'll go away. :)

First Thanks for the advise and kind words.

funny thing about that fan, when I did it I was sooooo excited than after I was looking at it going WTF were you thinking?:rolleyes:

The problem was I only had a few days to build it to be in PDXLAN9s mod contest and had no time to change anything after.

I wont be using any more LED message fans:D

those fans will have their place. Imagine game data, RPM data and other stuff. I personally liked it. But I can see it being a little tacky for some.

I was thinking if they could be programed by remote that would be really nice. The BlueGear version I had couldn't be changed but I think on the Thermaltake version you can customize the writing.

Back