Project. Frozen stacker

Slayer

n00b
Hi all modders!

Here is my first try to write a project log on english, Im from sweden and my english is not the best but I can give it a try :D

The case I use is Coolermaster Stacker and it seams to be a very nice case.

I going to have 2 watersystems :) and here is the components: 2 Hydor L30 pumps, 1 black ice xtreme singel, 1 black ice xtreme dual, antartica cpu block whit homemade top, Dangerden Nv-78 gpu and then some homemade block for nb, ram and hdd.

enaught talking and over to the pics :thumb:

Some pics on the Stacker
stacker001.JPG

stacker0003.JPG

stacker005.JPG

Some planing for the wc setup
stacker002.JPG

stacker004.JPG

stacker003.JPG

stacker006.JPG

stacker007.JPG

I cut out some acrylic to cover the radiator and pumps in the bottom of my case and im going to paint it black later

Sketch
stacker008.JPG

Cuting
stacker009.JPG

Finished
stacker010.JPG

Here it's in place
stacker011.JPG

stacker012-bol.JPG

stacker013.JPG

Im trying to make some fangrills in acylic to

stacker014-wjh.JPG

Dremel work
stacker015.JPG

just some finishing left
stacker016.JPG

Finished
stacker017.JPG

stacker018.JPG

Cut out the holes for the fans in the coverplate

stacker019.JPG

stacker020.JPG

Now I have painted the plate and I also made a second one thats goning to be under the bix singel rad and I have order one more turbine fan for the rad.

stacker021.JPG

stacker022-obj.JPG

stacker023-ycv.JPG

stacker024-rhd.JPG

stacker025.JPG

stacker026.JPG

thats all for now and I hope you like it and that my english is not so bad

I'm liking the acrylic plate on the bottom, and nice work on the fan grills. Very cleanly done. :D I'm paying attention to this one.

What dremel attachment/bit did you use to cut out the fan grills? They look great!

Looking good! So uh, how many lan parties are you gonna take that to? :D

schweet looking stuff. At first I thought that the acrylic would totally kill the airflow to your rad, but it seems that you have thought of that. I assume that there is an exhaust/ intake on the bottom of the case?

Also, sweden is cool, a bunch of my favorite DJs are from there (Beyer, Lekebush ...)

drizzt81 said:
schweet looking stuff. At first I thought that the acrylic would totally kill the airflow to your rad, but it seems that you have thought of that. I assume that there is an exhaust/ intake on the bottom of the case?

Also, sweden is cool, a bunch of my favorite DJs are from there (Beyer, Lekebush ...)

Its got a mesh grill that covers and opening in the bottom...you can see the mesh in one of his first pics. Remove the grill (its got screws to easily come out) slap the Stacker's roller feet on it and your pretty well in business...just hope it wont be sitting on carpet :p

Yes I removed the grill in the bottom and cut out some more like you do when you put a radd in the topp of a case. And I also goning to put a filter at the bottom of the radd too stopp the most of the dust

Daam the black ice extreme radiator I bought new leak :( :( so now I going to take a break from the modd :( and se if I can get a new radiator and maby one more stacker chase ;)

Here is 2 pics on the rigg now and Im going to take a brake from the modd now :( I most get a new radiator, the last waterblocks and some more things

halvklar.JPG

halvklar2.JPG

Looks good :)

Do you really need the right angle on the pump inlet though?

Thats just temporary I´m faar away from finished. I put the angel there beacouse the hoses are hard as rock. I must buy some tygon hoses.

Back