Project - Gears of War

Hilmarhd

Weaksauce
Hi everybody. So I've decided to mod my little brothers case, I let him pick the theme of the case, and he chose his favorite game. Gears of War. Now I know it's not a PC original game but a satisfied customer is a good customer.

It's gonna be a pretty simple mod, a paint job with the main character (Marcus Fenix) and of course the dangerously awesome Gears of War skull logo. Maybe I'll add blood spatter and skulls all over the case I don't know, we'll just see how it goes.

Here are the pics I'm gonna put on the case :

GOW3.png

GOW.jpg

I'm gonna have to add the top of his bandana and some of his shoulder pad.

I've sanded down the case, primed and sprayed, did that 2 days ago actually :roll: and later tonight I'm gonna go get the sides and draw the pictures on.

IMGP0196.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0205.jpg

IMGP0218.jpg

IMGP0207.jpg

Then I'll spray the pictures on red for maximum awesomeness or something...

And just for the heck of it my crammed garage that is filled with junk, doesn't really help when spraying or modding, so I'll probably take the rest of the stuff down to the Harley workshop and finish it there... :)

IMGP0210.jpg

IMGP0216.jpg

IMGP0217.jpg

IMGP0219-1.jpg

This used to be my space, until all the junk got in :x now there's hardly space to turn, I was fixing my friends dirt bike in there this summer and the tiny space was making me insane... now back on topic

I'll try and bring updates of what I'm doing with this as often as possible, in the mean time have a kick ass Saturday 8)

Ok I got the right side drawn and sprayed. I'm quite happy with the result.

While Drawing

IMGP0262.jpg

IMGP0263.jpg

IMGP0264.jpg

IMGP0266.jpg

And then comes the spraying

IMGP0269.jpg

IMGP0270.jpg

IMGP0271.jpg

IMGP0272.jpg

IMGP0274.jpg

IMGP0275.jpg

I could have done better with cutting the outlines, but I've been up for 38 hours straight and got kinda lazy.;)

Kids... Don't stay up to late!

IMGP0277.jpg

Last picture taken by the courtesy of my friends...

The last picture is cute :)

Cool job you're doing, BTW!

wait... thats you, and you 20yo? you could pass for a 15yo with that babyface. like the other poster said.. cute!

your one nice big brother. looking forward to end result

Nice job man!! Good to see some teenage modders around. (im 17) Keep up the good work!!

So today I got to cutting a window to the other side, just made a simple square with white Plexiglas.

But unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I'll have to take pics tomorrow for updates.

Wow, looks really good. Pretty impressive that you did the Marcus silhouette by hand. It should use a little more...I don't know, zing, but is still very nice looking.

Ok, so yay... I got the Plexiglas 28 X 38 CM but, again I forgot my camera, so you'll probably just gonna see pictures of the windowed side when it´s done

And thanks for all the great comments:)

Back