Project Panda

Reza

Limp Gawd
Project Panda

I recently bought a HAF 932 case and i've finally decided on a color scheme....Black and White. I love black and white together. I also like it when things match, and this way my computer will match my living room. (even tho my carpet is still a horrible color) I'm also going to do this to my psp when i get around to ordering a replacement case for it.

So tell me what you think, its still in early stages. I'm in the process of changing the color of the leds in the front fan to white and i'll also be ordering some white cold cathodes. I'm waiting on my step-up-ed GPU to get here. So its down for a bit. But i plan on removing the heatsink and painting that white some how. I'm up for any suggestions, so have at it!

So far i've removed the mesh from the front of the case and spray painted it glossy white.

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

And a shot with a light.
DSC02473.jpg

It is definitely different, I kind of like it. Not something that I would do, but nice none the less.

Thank you! :D Yea, i was kind of going for something i felt like someone else hasn't done yet.

I should be working on changing out the leds in the fan tonight, i'll post some pictures after i get it done.

OK!!!!! Finally an update!!!! :D Sorry for anyone who was actually watching this project lol I've been busy with work, school and trying to find the time to work on my case (aka being lazy and just playing games).

So far i did get the led's changed in the fan but only 2 of them decided to work...... :( After the old LED's were cut out there wasn't much wire left. I think in the process of dealing with the super small amount of wire they (the 2 non-working ones) got put in backwards. The ones that did decide to work just so happened to be the bottom 2 lol so i have some pictures of that. I needed help from a friend of mine to finish the fan (A huge thank you Eric!) I couldn't have done it by my self.

I have also purchased a water cooling set!!! :D Which i am very excited about. I ended up getting a Danger Den TDX 775 cpu block, a swiftech micro rez, Laing D5 pump, what i thought was a DD Black Ice triple rad but i checked online to and it looks like it could be an older version of it. But i'm not sure so anyone who might know what kind of rad i have please tell me!

I will be painting the rad white. So right now i'm working on grinding off the paint with a wire brush dremel tool. (i didn't want to use any kind of paint stripper because i didn't want to risk hurting the fins)

Thanks again for anyone watching!! and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

A picture of the LED's during the day.
DSC02671.jpg

A picture of the new LED's (my lights in the room are throwing a funny color on it)
DSC02684.jpg

A picture in the dark of the LED's
DSC02685.jpg

A side view of the case in the dark.
DSC02687.jpg

The WC set.
DSC02661.jpg

DD-TDX block.
DSC02663.jpg

DD-TDX block.
DSC02675.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

The Laing pump.
DSC02662.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

Mystery triple rad.
DSC02665.jpg

Side view.
DSC02668.jpg

Where i started grinding the paint off.
DSC02669.jpg

Where should i mount my rez? I'm having trouble finding a place for it in my case. I'd like to have it where it can be seen (pref from the side) The rad is going to be mounted in the top of the case, the pump most likely will be mounted in the bottom of the case. I could also just do a T-line and attach the DD fill port to the top of my case. I could do both the T-line and the rez but i have one of those DD filler things and i could just use that to fill the rez and that way i wouldn't have to bother with a T-line.

Looks awesome :cool:

The black and white color scheme actually reminds me of an oreo cookie. :)

Back