Project: Vash (Trigun)

Looks great :D
The fan grill is perfect. Where did you get the siding around the fan holes?

Awesome. Let's see those OCs! :D

Also, you must like sappy chick flicks considering the Notebook ticket on the top left of the monitor. :p

So i mean, if you don't really want it...theres always a home for a beautiful case like that here.

Two big trigun-loving thumbs up.

Update Dec. 15th 2004!

More pictures of the case completed. Did tons of wiremanagement. Also some OC'ing and Temp pictures. Oh and the temp is so low since I let it sit out in the living room and closed off the heater letting the room get cold last night.

Case:

casedone.jpg

casedone4.jpg

casedone7.jpg

casedone6.jpg

casedone5.jpg

Wire Managment:

casedone3.jpg

casedone2.jpg

Temps + Oc'ing:

wctemp2.jpg

ocing.jpg

I am deeply impressed with the super-clean water set-up, especially considering you added it halfway through your build. A subtle and well designed mod that truly shows the care and attention lavished on it.

When are you starting your next one? :D

Thanks guys :D Aww themark that's sweet of you. Thanks for the compliments. Watercooling was pretty tough to add. But just took a while. Next case mod...well Commodore is being finished up for X-mas. It's a gift for a friend of mine. Then I'll be working on an Antec Aria case. Both of which won't be too complex. Just simple mods. Especially the Aria which will just be modded for efficient air cooling.

mashie said:
Awwww, come on Jess, you know you can and _want_ more than that. Don't let the small footprint scare you, see it as an exciting challenge instead. :D
...says the guy who crammed a watercooling system into an SFF :D

By the way, Jess, that looks like a nice and clean mod :)

Jess what type of brush did you use for the lettering on the side? ("Love and Peace")

I'm still trying to get past the idea of a moddes, let alone that this is already your second rig and that it came out so well. I really hope my mod comes out half as good as yours.

Keep on moddin'

your lettering looked like it might have been pin striped. those are really good letters for being masked.

more pics of........ Vash? LoL if anyone can get me a Nikon s3100 then okay I'll post as many pics as you'd ever want. :D

what? Santa didn't bring u anything?
musta been a bad girl voiding warranties and such...
You could always tease people with barely visible webcam pics :-P

LoL I was good for X-mas I swear! :D

UT-Jackal <----since you don't notice TEXT

Everything I got on that one update including modders mesh and molding was from....

www.mnpctech.com

Now if there are any more questions, I will ask that you read the thread instead of ask me about every single thing I've ever used. You've done this numerous times, and if you do it again I'm not responding next time. :D

I just got my DSL installed onto Vash. For some reason it likes to connect in certain parts of my house and not in others. Anyways I'm typing from it right now and I wanted to share some screen caps and stuff. :p

Turns out Atlanta weather isn't the best for OC'ing. It reached 70F outside today! Even though I currently don't posess a screen capture I have gotten the CPU to 2.8Ghz. 218x13 for a brief moment. Once the weather is cooler again I'll definately post the screen cap!

Once I get Photoshop installed on here I'll repost some pics. They're all at either 800x600 or 1280x1024.

Video Card + CPU Overclock 2.6Ghz
3dmark01oc.png

CPU 2.6 OC only in 3D Mark03
3smark03highcpu.png

So comparing the 2.3 Ghz 3Dmark01 score with the 2.6Ghz the CPU does make a difference! The video card was overclocked with the same core/mem.

3DMark01 CPU @ 2.6 = 21,142

3DMark01 CPU @ 2.3 = 19,240

And the whole time I thought it was like 90% GPU dependent for scores!!!! Well I was proved wrong. :D

Does the case light up in the dark? :confused:

Would love to see a few pics of it in the dark if it lights up. :)

Yep it does, I do have some pics but they're not pitch black. Reason is that the camera I borrowed makes the lighting flare out and not crisp looking. Currently saving up for a better camera though! :)

As you requested here's some pics of the case lit up.

Used flash.
Vash1.jpg

Taken without flash to see lighting.
Vash2.jpg

Side panel taken off to see water cooling.
Vash3.jpg

Red UV dye lit with dual UV cold cathodes. I don't really like the UV color here. Kinda pinkish. But' it's hard to get true red anyways.
Vash4.jpg

Close up to see what’s behind the window.
vashsmall2.jpg

Top etching lit by a set of red Lazer lights.
vashsmall4.jpg

Better side panel image with lit etch.
vashsmall3.jpg

Over all view of the case.[font=&quot]
vashsmall1.jpg

Sweet, those pics came off way better than the eralier ones with the red background.

The case looks great, next to the etching I think the best looking thing is the lettering you did. It looks top notch.

UPDATE Jan. 6th 2005.

Whoa I still can't get over the fact that it's 2005 already! Anyways. The thread is back, kinda for now. Like I said I'd update you on anything. So I changed out the lights. Instead of UV its now white. I like how it shows off the internals. :) Oh and lets not forget the bullet holes in the panel!

whitelight2.jpg

Close up shot. Here you can see the plexiglas bottom I painted just like the case. By the way I don't think duplicolor and plastic works very well. It was hard to sand out imperfections.
whitelight.jpg

Here is a view from the top window! Seems like it needs more red in the water loop. Ick at pink!
lookingdown1.jpg

So my plan is to keep the CCFL's off unless I am showing off the internals. Pink just isn't doing it for me lol.

Ah the old vash. :D without CCFL's is so nice!

Vash1.jpg

Back