projectors for sale!! get them cheap here!

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
items added almost daily and lots of price drops! come back and check in for the deals! also pics available on request of all items. New to the thread as of 5 oclock 4/22 black ice pro 120mm rad $23 shipped! and 5:25 will be a whole lot more!

First some pc hardware then the projectors
Bfg 6600gt OC going for $110 shipped need to sell soon $105 shipped PRICE DROP!

Intec xbox racing wheel $10 +shipping

Vnf3-250 died in a bios flash. I know there are ways to fix it but I don't have a 754 cpu anymore $10+ shipping

CMEDIA 19761A 5.1 dolby digital cnr slot audio car came from a vnf3-250 I killed in a bios flash :( $10 shipped

Black Ice pro rad 120mm $23 shipped

20 gig Western digital 5400 rpm drive 30 shipped

OCZ DDR Booster in mint condition.$20 shipped

maze 4 block peltier unit. You will need to resolder the connections which will take all of 5 seconds as I forgot to chill the other side of the peltier for a minute and it heated up the solder so the leads popped off. comes with some neoprene so you can insulate it $30 shipped

Net gear wgr614 wireless g router. Never used but is out of the box 25 shipped

FREE DVD CASES WITH ANY PURCHASE I have a buncg lying around so free cases yay!

don't know if any of these things work hence the low price and no guarantees

512 stick of newer ram 15 shipped no guarantees on this whatsoever I think it's ecc and I don't have any ecc boards so I can't test it.

2x Sigma designs REAL magic em8300 dvd decoder $5 shipped

creative ct7165-d I think it's a dvd decoder card too $4 shipped

PII 450 passively cooled for max silence $5+shipping

PII266 actively cooled $2+shipping

Amd k7 550mhz no fan and needs a new fan bracket $6+shipping

Asus k7m board + AMD k7 600mhz proccessor $15 +shipping

Again I have no idea if these things work and they are not worth my time to test so these come with no guarantees

Random crap

Circa WWII ammo belt has 3 pouches to store ammo in $10 shipped

Now what you've been waiting for my projectors yay!

This is an overhead projection panel. You put it on an overhead and the light goes through the lcds and onto the wall. In essence It's a poor mans big screen tv. I got my screen on this to be about 109" diagonal. I bought these off ebay a couple months ago and have used them with my pc cable and xbox. I have since bought a real high def projector and no longer need these. These are awsome for parties too.

Nview z115
It takes vga input as well as composite and s-video input. It supports a 640x480 resolution and it has an active matrix which means you won't have to suffer through ghosting which is a problem for many of these panels. It has a couple dead pixels on it but they are only noticible on solid images and not to hard to ignore. I am missing the power supply for but you can use any 12v adapter over 2.9 amps to power it and you can get those on ebay fairly easily and many lcd monitors use those particularly viewsonics. I had another one of these so I used it to take the pictures. I will guarantee it to work on arrival assuming you have a compatible power supply. if you want me to I can send you a link to a couple or you could send me links and I will tell you if they will work or not.

I'm looking to get $55+ shipping for the screen found the remote which comes with it and that is FREE
Leather storage case that I have for it is now another FREE accesory with the purchase

You can usually find a compatible power supply for $15 on ebay or less.

Here is the screen in action. This is the z115 panel in action these screens are smaller than the Chisholm screen in both size and image output, but are still quite nice. These shots are from the same distance so you can see the size difference of the image projected

Here are some shots a guy who doesn't have a very good overhead got with one of z115 panels http://www.louisville.edu/~wchall01/diyprojector/pictures.htm

SOLD AND SHIPPED!
Dukane 5500 and chisholm k-12 projection panel. This is what I used before I bought my $800 projector. It is very, very nice. It has a s-video, vga and composite connections. It is 10.4 inches diagonal and has better picture quality than the nview does. No scratches at all perfect condition Includes power adapter wireless infared remote and a couple video cables. Pics coming. I want to sell this with my projector as I won't have any use for it once it's gone. The projector is a dukane 5500 which is as bright as you get before you go to metal halide which is $100 for every bulb while this one is less than $5. I want to get $250 + shipping price drop!!!! 225+ shipping NEGOTIABLE OBO!
here is some info about it http://www.chisholm.com/docs/87052-1a.pdf you can see all the hookups it has and I have all the connectors to run it on the old types of wires too.
Here is a picture of the projector in action It's about 10 feet from the wall and I'm 6 feet 2 inches to give that shot some perspective.

Here is a picture of the projector itself and the black hard case is for the chisholm screen. You can see my favorite albeit exspensive projector in the back :)

I have refs under umbra! on both heatware and ebay and I have done most of my deals here. If you have a question pm me and please bump

free dvd cases added. I have like 15 so buy something and I will give you a couple or all of them. I don't need em

RushW2 said:
Thats $225 for the Dukane 5500 and chisholm k-12 projection panel?
yeah thats the dukane 5500 and the k-12 projection panel and it's negotiable

is that basically an lcd that is tacked onto an overhead projector?
it's a lcd which has no back to it. the light from the projector shines through it and the video is projected onto the wall. it's not tacked on or anything you just put it on top of the projector and it stays there. they have rubber feet to prevent scratching

here is a big list of links to projection panels and their resolutions
http://www.commspecial.com/resolutions.htm
and this is the same list with a few more and some details about them
http://members.cox.net/rolm/results.html
fyi passive matrix screens ghost like crazy and monochrome screens are black and white so neither of them are very useful
also don't forget the picturewill be much brighter in a dark room. I just showed it with the lights on to demonstrate it's versatility

hmm.. i dont' see the chisholm k-12 on those lists. Is it a rainbow or something? also can't find the dukane 5500 anywhere =\ I'm assuming it's 640x480 on the chisholm?

badbadtz560 said:
hmm.. i dont' see the chisholm k-12 on those lists. Is it a rainbow or something? also can't find the dukane 5500 anywhere =\ I'm assuming it's 640x480 on the chisholm?
the chisholm is in fact a databook which is the line and k-12 is the model. it does 640x480 as well as 800x600. I hadn't use it in a while so i plugged it in and tested the resolution myself it is 640x480 16.7 million colors and 800x600 at 16.7 million colors. as for the 5500 here is an article that talks about it from a couple years ago. the model was discontinued http://thejournal.com/articles/12169

I think bulk of the price is in the projector itself, which is cool alone :)
nice setup, great to watch all my naruto eps on...

bump for ya. I'll take the nview off of your hands if u can tell me how bad the dead pixels are and where to get a power supply

check out my other stuff. there is allot of it and it all needs to go!

dukane and chisholm waiting for me to ship and payment now pretty much sold

Back