proof the ATI client rocks!

scoob8000

2[H]4U
I was poking around with my stats and noticed this.

The only thing that changed in December is I started folding on my X1950XTX card!

I need to get another couple of these puppies! :)

wugraph.jpg

shit ton of work getting done....just wish the point bonus was as much as the smp WUs or i'd have an excuse to get a card or two for some of my older rigs :D

Yeah, folding on my X1950Pro brought me up from pretty far back into 2nd on my (300th ranked, much smaller) team. It went down a month or so ago, since, I've dropped back to 7th or so. It gets 'er done.

If you can't afford to go with a dual or quad core setup and have a compatible ATI card to fold with, the GPU client is the way to go. Otherwise, points and power use favors the dual and quad cores.

Basically, fold on whatever you have and it will get the job done.

Well, not a good thing. Your stats page shows 12/30 having done 348 WU for 1270 points. Any issues that day?:(

Well, not a good thing. Your stats page shows 12/30 having done 348 WU for 1270 points. Any issues that day?:(

I didn't even notice that last night, what the hecks up with that? I wonder if there's a glitch and that should be 3 or 4 WU's completed? That would make sense considering the point numbers and my average WU's per day.

Theres no way I did 348 in one day. :eek:

Now I feel retarded, thats why I had that spike on my graph, has nothing to do with my GPU client. :(

Ahhh dammit....I got all excited there for a minute, and then......:(

Don't feel too bad, I have had nothing but problems trying to get my X1950pro to fold...

I found when running the GPU client that it would run fine for a week or two then glitch.
Once it had glitched it would give you EUE's at the first frame of each new protien untill restarted.
Once restarted it would fold on as if nothing was wrong.
Hence a big peak in the number of my work units last May.

Luck ................. :D

Back